*Violet's Little Garden*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Yes, fourth post today. :) )

I've concluded that marriage makes Tamas more mature! Though Giselle still only has 10 training bars, I haven't had to clean up after her all day- she's now potty trained!

To avoid messing things up, I'm going to replace the battery in my V5 after I get them married. Can't wait!

That's it for now!

Violetchilluvr3, Tina, jake, Raven, Giselle, and Nonopotchi

(Ps- happy 80th reply!!! :) )

Hi again!

Sorry, no pictures 'cause I'm all tired from studying all day.

Big news today, though!!!

Tamago

K... so nonopotchi and Giselle were supposed to have their baby tomorrow morning, but as soon as I get out of tutoring today, I find they're awake with an egg next to them! It hatched into a girl! Later I realized the time was way earlier in the day (So it was probably morning then) and the date was tomorrow. I guess somehow the time got reset and they had their egg early. Oh well- at least now I have another girl! What should I name her???

V5

WE HAD A MARRIAGE!!! This morning, after like 9:10 (when they evolved) I tried going to the matchmaker but she was all mad. Well, while I was driving to my lesson today, I figured, why not? And tried it again. It worked!!! On my first try, I got Mumutchi. If only I had a Violetchi... on my second try I got Sunnytchi. I know about the secret family and everything, but I worked hard for the violet family, so I wanted to try for Sukatchi. On my next try- Sukatchi!!! I got the marriage, and then they left their siblings, turned into parents, and had two babies! I got the Violet family plaque! After an hour, believe it or not, they evolved not into toddlers but into Violetchi and Kizatchi! cool! I wonder if I have to wait like 6 days or just 3 to get them married... I'll find out!

Thanks so much for reading- keep doin it!!!

Violetchilluvr3, Nonopotchi, Unnamed Baby, Giselle, Tony, and Margaret. (I don't know, ok?? :) )

(Ps- PM me about the baby's name!)

Hiiii!

Tamago

I've decided to name the girl- with Memetchiluva464's help- Stella. I hope she's a Lovelitchi! Before I was buying all the meals from the shop, but now I've decided to stop and save up for the beach theme- if it ever shows up... Before the parents leave tomorrow (They grow up so fast!) I've decided to take a couple family pictures.

24ecrhz.jpg
2vaxwgi.jpg

I was lucky enough to catch the family brushing their teeth!!

ao3zur.jpg

Regular family photo (Sort of... sorry, the lighting in my room's horrible!!)

V5

Not a WHOLE lot happened today... I figured out that for some reason when I play Shoe pairs and Golf, I get money but they don't fill happy hearts!! Any reason why this is? I know I always tell you to pm me but... pm me!!! :)

Anyways, really the only big thing that happened today was that I took them to the matchmaker but she got all angry at me. I'll see if they can go tomorrow or if I have to wait another 6 days. We'll see!

xat7dd.jpg

Aw... brother and sister takin a shower... cute!

Have a good week! :)

Violetchilluvr3, Giselle, Nonopotchi, Stella, Margaret, and Tony

(Ps- I love that name... Stacy... :) )

Hiiiii!

Stella was born today! I must confess, I set the time early. she was born at 6:21 this morning, yet evolved at 7:13... hm... Oh well! She evolved into a cute little hoshitchi! In hopes of getting a Memetchi, I'm trying to get her as many training bars as possible, and our friendship hearts are already full! Yay! Sorry I don't have pictures, but she went to sleep at 7:30... hm...

Not a whole lot happened with my V5. I caught them doing to the pee pee wiggle dance! The matchmaker is still not available. I'm sorry to confess, but their bondage is still at 0%. I'm a horrible mother, I know... I'm sorry!! Sigh... oh well.

Sorry for the short post. I'll have more tomorrow, though! (I think... :) )

Violetchilluvr3, Stella, Margaret, and Tony.

(Ps- Goodbye, Giselle and Nonopotchi!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Tamago

Stella (Yes, that is her name, sorry for the confusion!) evolved into a Shelltchi! Hm... I think the teenagers are random, but maybe I'm treating her too well? Doubt it. I leave her alone for hours on end during school... I'm trying to train her as well as possible in hopes of getting a Memetchi, but her training's only at 6. Our friendship hearts are full, and I think I'll keep it this way. Maybe I'll get Pipotchi! Or kunoitchi... I guess I'm even fine with Marotchi, though I'd rather have Pipotchi or Uwasatchi... We'll see! :)

V5

Matchmaker is still not available. I might wait 'till Saturday (My bat mitzvah! WHOO!) to get them married, mostly so I'll have something exciting to log about. :) Hopefully tomorrow (since I'm not going to school) I can keep a closer eye on them so I can get their bondage up. I hope I marry Margaret to a Nemetchi (is that their name? the sleepy guys). They're pretty cool.

No pictures tonight 'cause I'ts been a long day. I think I'll have some tomorrow but I won't be here for the majority of the day. I'll be here for a few hours, though, so maybe I'll take pictures then.

See you!

Violetchilluvr3, Stella, Margaret, and Tony

(Ps- keep reading! Thanks for getting me over 1,000 hits! You guys rock! :) )

Just got home!

Stella evolved this morning at 7:30, and promptly went back to sleep. When she woke up again, she was a Makiko! Yay! (7 training bars and full friendship) I went on Tamatown and bought a Makiko Outfit 5, which she proudly wears. I have 50,000 gp, so I'm just waiting for the beach theme to show up... if it ever does... :p I realized that today, Makiko and Kuromametchi look SO good together, so I might get them married.

I just realized the Dating show is open! The first option was Mametchi (sorry no pic).

The second option was... (sorry for awful pictures)

wssodc.jpg
w8l18m.jpg

Nah... But then Mrs. Busybody offered...

wssodc.jpg
1424uhx.jpg

Well, I mean, he's my last pick of the day so... why not???

1057ggh.jpg
141qf6g.jpg
2vjsa5e.jpg
oq9kdi.jpg
2u97b15.jpg
(Stay tuned for part two!)

(Part two of last post)
t6bh4y.jpg
311l5p3.jpg
2dkwnyc.jpg
32zv155.jpg
33bo5kk.jpg
30ro1mf.jpg
21lphxh.jpg

And thus an older son and younger sister were born! I caught one training call and am training them to be either babukatchi or Watatchi so I can get Makiko or Kuromametchi! Although... Watatchi and Babukatchis are pretty cute on their own... Anyways, they're a sakuramotchi and ahirukutchi.

Update tomorrow!

Violetchilluvr3, Stella, Annalisse and Aaron (I think I'll do an alphabet theme...)

(Ps- my bat mitzvah's tomorrow (WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!) so I might not be able to update... if I have time I will!)

Hi!

I know you guys deserve a long post cause I didn't update yesterday, but I'm super tired right now, so a short post for now. sorry...

Tamago

Not much happened, but Stella's getting married Tuesday. I took a video of her using "refresh" (on my new iTouch! Yay!) but I'll see how to upload it later.

V5

I think I'm going to stop running it soon. It's not as fun as it used to be. But anyways, Annalisse and Aaron are a Chamametchi and Mamakatchi right now. Partly because I can't catch their bondage times, and partly because I want Babatchi (is that his name?) I'm keeping their bondage at like 0 or 10%.

I'll have a longer update tomorrow.

Violetchilluvr3, Stella, Annalisse, and Aaron

I feel like an idiot.

It was before dinner, and I wanted to take the battery out of my V5, right? So I take my new iPod (the one with a camera!!!) and try to take a picture, but it wasn't working. It was blurry... so I figure, "I'll just wait 'till I go downstairs and can take one with my computer". So I come downstairs into my room, take a shower (no, not in my room, but you know) and when I get back... WHERE'S MY V5????????? I can't find it anywhere!!!! :p I figure it'll be dead by the time I find it, so when I do, I guess I'll just take the battery out then. I think maybe I'm just going to run my Tamago.

Tamago

Did you know that the Tamago isn't part of the connection (connexion) series? It's a completely new label! So when they come out with a new Tamago, it'll be like... the Tamago V2! Not the V8... Unless they conitnue with the Connection series and make a V7... BANDAI: WHEN WILL YOUR NEXT TAMAGOTCHI COME OUT?

Stella's going to get married tomorrow! When I take her to the matchmaker, hopefully she'll either get married to Kuromametchi or someone who she likes... 'cause you know how when you take them there sometimes they smile? I hope she does that! Today at lunch, we experimented on Memetchiluva464's Tamago. We got it to weigh 99 pounds, and then it and its partener got all fat!!!! I think I'll do that with my Makiko later.

Wish me luck in finding my (friend's) V5!!!

Violetchiluvr3, Stella, and in spirits, Annalisse and Aaron

(Ps- I feel bad... :p )

I have interesting Tama news! (Wow... earliest post in a while!)

K, so you know my friend that gave me my 4.5? The one who gave me a purpose for starting a log? Well, today she took her 4.5 back... :p Yeah, so I guess now there's no way the name of this log will ever be true again... sorry...

No, I still didn't find my V5... I'm sorry, Missvioletchi! :(

Another friend of mine gave me her v4!!!!!! My favorite version of all time!!! Yay! I hatched it during study hall, 10:49, and it was a girl. I decided I'm going to give names in order of alphabetical fruit, so I named her Apple. It was a super long hour ('cause I was so excited) but she finally grew into a Mizutamatchi! I was really excited because I had a V4, but then during lunch, I decided to connect with my friend's V3. THE BATTERY RAN OUT!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: When I got home, I put a new battery in, but now I don't know when she's going to evolve tomorrow. I'll update when she does, though! I've decided that she shall be a Ponytchi!

Tamago

Stella got married this morning!!! I took her to the date place, planning to have her marry a Kuromametchi, but then Wooltchi got offered! He's just like, really awesome, so they got married! Right now, they're chilaxing in her house, waiting for a good remodel theme to come... I hope they have another girl! :)

I have pictures, but tinypic's being stupid, so I can't upload them...

Wish me luck in finding my V5... :(

Violetchillur3, Stella, Wooltchi, and Apple

(Ps- I think this'll be the last of my switching versions for a while. I love V4s!!! :) )

Hooray! Tinypic isn't being stupid anymore!

Here's my new family:

25rmbrb.jpg

And here's Stella and Wooltchi:

24nl7kl.jpg

And by the way, when I said Mizutamatchi, I meant mohitamatchi. I wanna make her innto the meme family!

Just wanted to post those pics!

Violetchilluvr3, Apple, Stella, and Wooltchi

Apple's on her way to being super adorable!

She evolved into an Ichigotchi! Hooray!!!!! She's going to be a Ponytchi! :) :) :) I can't wait 'till her school offer comes! Yay!

Stella and Wooltchi are having their baby tomorrow! If it's a girl, it's going to be Rachel, and if it's a boy it's going to be... hm... well, let's hope it's a girl! ;)

Short post for now- sorry!

Violetchilluvr3, Apple, Stella, and Wooltchi

(Ps- I forgot to mention- I found my v5!!!! It was in my shoe... long story! :) See you!)

Hi hi!

Tamago

This morning, Stella and Wooltchi had a baby girl! I'm naming her emma, of all names. :) I hope she's a Lovelitchi! My little family is tired of their current room layout, but sadly they still have the same boring remodel themes... Here they are!

w8t1l3.jpg

V4

Not much happened, except that I found out Ichigotchis can weigh 0 pounds! Her skill points are highest in intelligence, so she's going to be a Ponytchi!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I think it's funny that I have an Ichigotchi and a Ponytchi gotchi figure! It's so cute! :) Here's Apple:

23l1fo8.jpg

I'm thinking of modding my V4... definately the keychain, and maybe some paint...

I'm going to assume that some of you are curious as to what happened with my V5. K, so whatever night it was (monday?) I had a lot of stuff from school, and I needed to take it downstairs to my room. I had my v5 in my hand, and didn't want to drop it, so I put it in my shoes that I was carrying. When I got downstairs, I got distracted and had to take a shower. When I got out, I put my shoes in my closet, and then went, "Where's my v5"???? I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it. Then, yesterday or the day before (whenever it was) I put on my shoes, and there it was! Dead, but there it was! That's the story.

Violetchilluvr3, Stella, Apple, Wooltchi, and Emma

(Ps- thank you guys so much for reading! :) )

I'm extremely happy!

V4

Apple evolved into a Ponytchi!!!!! Yes!!!!!! I don't know if I've ever told you, but my first Tamagotchi ever was a pink striped V4, and my first character ever was a Ponytchi named Polly!!! :) Oh how I miss that V4... oh well... I'm happy! I'll have pictures of her tomorrow along with Emma. I've decided I'm going to sticker-out my Tama, because the clear plastic is just BEGGING for it. Unfortunately, except for my Tamago, All of the Tamas I've been running have been from friends, so I had to check with the former owner (Just because she still kind of considers it hers) before I dec-it-out, and she only agreed to me putting stickers on it... so if I can find any good stickers, I'm going to put it on! And my friend is going to make me a cupcake charm, so I'll have that, too. It'll be (real name alert) Dani-ified! :)

Tamago

Tomorrow Emma is going to be under my care! I'm going to try to keep her training high and friendship low, and see what happens. It's kind of hard to catch training, though, so I'll have to pay extra close attention... How did Binary do it??? I'm getting distracted- but it'll continue! I really want to get all the characters, but it'll take a while... at least I already have 1/4 of the characters, though! I'm happy! :)

I'll have pictures tomorrow of all the changes that occured!

Violetchilluvr3, Stella, Wooltchi, Emma, and Apple

(Ps- Happy last post, Stella! :) )

*Hoping for good things to happen to all that were affected in Japan*

And Emma was born! Since for my last two girls I kept getting Hoshitchi and then shelltchi from taking good care, I decided that to get something different I would take bad care of Emma today. Well, that turned into ok care, but luckily she evolved into a Belltchi! Yay! I logged onto Tamatown and got the Belltchi doll. I'm trying to take ok care of her in hopes of getting a Mikazukitchi, but I'm having a really hard time with it... She already has 3 friendship hearts! Oh well... Can't wait to see what she evolves into!

Not much has happened with Apple yet. Luckily she wakes up at 8, though! Here are pictures of Emma and Apple: (Sorry, I have nothing to report on Apple, hence the short post on her...)

9j0xlc.jpg
30ib6a0.jpg
muj2h2.jpg
ve6moh.jpg

I think Bandai did a pretty good job on matching the Ponytchi figure...

2dncrq.jpg
nvo6eu.jpg
29qeclh.jpg
25terns.jpg

Aw, look at that face...

See you!

Violetchilluvr3, Emma, and Apple

(Ps- Why do you think Bandai would start making the figures that aren't even on the Tamago? Don't you think they would start with the ones that are ON the Tamago??? :/ )

Mini update on my 4!

I decorated it today!!!! Here it is:

2q3ypme.jpg
a2x4rl.jpg

Don't worry, I'll have closer pictures tomorrow (hopefully) when I take pictures of Apple. Don't you think the antennae needs to be painted pink? I'll ask my friend...

Apple got a job offer! She got lab assistant, baker, teacher, bus driver, and musician. I wanted her to be a lab assistant, but... no... She wasn't qualified to be a teacher, either. Or a baker... but at least she can drive cute kids to school, right?

That's it!

Violetchilluvr3, Apple, and Emma

Hi!

You know what I just noticed? (And yes, this may be pretty wierd...) I smell like chocolate! Why? I have no idea. I just took a shower!

Anyways, Emma evolved into a shelltchi... really? Again? I got her from good care, I got her from bad care... I don't know... I'm taking pretty bad care of her right now, and I hope I get like Uwasatchi or Pipotchi and not Marotchi... no offense, marotchi... I wouldn't mind shelltchi so much if she had a good outfit on Tamatown! I want a Mikazukitchi... or even a chuchutchi... but no. Next gen, I guess

I don't think anything happened with Apple today. I didn't check for the matchmaker, but I'm not ready to give Apple up yet, anyways. I want her to stay a while! :) I have some pictures of her using rollerskates, but I think I'll upload them tomorrow.

K bye! You guys are the best readers! :)

(Ps- Anyone else think daylight savings time is just plain wierd???)

Shalom

I'm a little depressed... Emma evolved into a... Chamametchi... Again, it's not that I don't LIKE Chamametchi, it's just that... well... I was expecting like Uwasatchi or pipotchi or some character that I HAVENT gotten... Oh well... I just want my Tamatown roster filled up! She went to sleep for the night so I can't take a picture

Not a whole lot happened with Apple either today. I didn't see the matchmaker come, and she's already 5... tomorrow I'll look more closely. I really don't want Apple to become an oldie! :p That would be sad... I'm not good with oldies. Sure, I mean, my first Tama lived to be 16, but you know...

Here's a pic of Apple using rollerskates!

2jczc7o.jpg
23gy0c1.jpg
2a9txxj.jpg
23gy0c1.jpg

See you! :)

(Ps- I'm going to try and see if the matchmaker comes...)

Hi!

V4 Special!

I meant to update last night, and I was about to press submit when my battery died... :p But here's what happened:

I was getting nervous that Apple wasn't going to get married, and she was going to die an oldie, so I set the time to 10:30, and guess who showed up? Mrs. Busybody! I pressed "A", and Androtchi showed up! If I had a girl, it could be a Maidtchi, and if i had a boy, I could get Tensatchi! So, the wedding went off, the fireworks cleared, and on the screen was a beautiful baby girl! If I take really good care of her, I hope I can get a Maidtchi! I've never had one before, and they're just so cute! :) I've decided to name her Broni (since Brownie won't fit...). I'm really sad, because I usually don't get attatched to Tamagotchis, but once Apple leaves... she's gone forever... And I'll never take care of her again... To make myself feel better, I've decided to make a montague (sp?) of Apple. Unfortunately, D-best's hack isn't working now, so the montague will be the 100th post! Until then,

Violetchilluvr3, Apple, Broni, and Emma

HAPPY 100TH POST!

K, so to celebrate the 100th post, D-best's hack suddenly decided to start working! I was able to get quite a bit of cash and items for Apple's Montague! :) Enjoy!

2n1fk09.jpg
2e68174.jpg
jhu5ow.jpg
24w4lg4.jpg
2up39tw.jpg
212vhv5.jpg
24yxu89.jpg
24fw6f8.jpg
am5d8z.jpg
sbiwrk.jpg

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me for 100 posts! :)

Violetchilluvr3, Apple, Broni, and Emma

:wub: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :chohimetchi:

Latest posts

Back