Virginia Tec. Univiersity

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
TT,

I am sorry to bring the news of the Virgina Tec. Killings. It made me feel great that I am in the safe happenings around in my community. Please post your thoughts about this terrible event. Please keep this as non-descriptive as possible for our younger people. Please tell us of any family members that were involved or go to Virginia Tec. so that we can keep them in our thoughts and help the greving process.

Thank You,

TT101

Note**** This happened in the US. so if you are not from the united states you may not be fermiliar w/ this.

thanks again,

TT101

TT,
I am sorry to bring the news of the Virgina Tec. Killings. It made me feel great that I am in the safe happenings around in my community. Please post your thoughts about this terrible event. Please keep this as non-descriptive as possible for our younger people. Please tell us of any family members that were involved or go to Virginia Tec. so that we can keep them in our thoughts and help the greving process.

Thank You,

TT101

Note**** This happened in the US. so if you are not from the united states you may not be fermiliar w/ this.

thanks again,

TT101
The news is through to the UK, we're all very sad ;)

Thirty-one people are a lot of people to die, all of them innocent. I think we should be grateful that the killer himself has been confirmed dead, so he's not going to go and do anything else.

My teacher was on the phone with her husband when I walked in the classroom, and she was freaking out! I thought it was so sad, and scary at the same time. :( You never know when something like that can spring up on you, you know?

In honor to Virginia Tec. U - What a loss. :( May the victims Rest In Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoah! I have never heard of this happening. And I live in the U.S. Anywayz, that's so sad. I'm glad none of my family/friends was involved. I feel so bad for all the familes of the victims.

My teacher was on the phone with her husband when I walked in the classroom, and she was freaking out! I thought it was so sad, and scary at the same time. :( You never know when something like that can spring up on you, you know?
In honor to Virginia Tec. U - What a loss. :( May the victims Rest In Peace.
The killer died with the unknow amount of other inocent people. The amount is unkown, and it happened in 2 sets of shootings. One happened and a small amount of people killed and injured. Then later the killer went into a different building and killed more people and injured even more.

so sad,

TT101

I just found out about this when I came home from school at 3:46(Central Time)

I feel so bad for all the victims and witnesses. It must have been so hard to witness this and very depressive. I wish all of them the best and hope their families can regain hope in this unpredictable world. You may wake up one day and not be alive to see the next. So live life to the fulliest and act as if there was no tomorrow. They will be in my prayers and many others, Again God is Love!

I just found out about this when I came home from school at 3:46(Central Time)I feel so bad for all the victims and witnesses. It must have been so hard to witness this and very depressive. I wish all of them the best and hope their families can regain hope in this unpredictable world. You may wake up one day and not be alive to see the next. So live life to the fulliest and act as if there was no tomorrow. They will be in my prayers and many others, Again God is Love!
Thx to all for contributing. I believe prayers and thought make the biggest difference

I meant that 33 is how much that they have so far. please refrain youself from trying to correct me if you don't understand.

Thx to all for contributing. I believe prayers and thought make the biggest difference
You are right prayers are the answer so every one try and keep this unpredicted incentent in your mind;then just pray for them with all your heart!

I meant that 33 is how much that they have so far. please refrain youself from trying to correct me if you don't understand.
You are right and I am srry. Please keep this topic serious as I meant it to be that way.

if you have anymore questions

tt101

They now know who the killer is. The total has reached 33 dead and the killer is also dead making  total of 34. THE WORST SHOOTING IN THE U.S HISTORY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about that, a 6'2 Asian man it was that shot everyone. Some boy had to play Possum to survive. Very sad

This reminds me a lot of Columbine x.x Had it happened 4 days later it would have been on the 8th year anniversary of the Columbine Massacre.

I was reading an article last night that said this is the worst school shooting to happen since a shooting in Texas back in 1966. I don't remember the school's name though.

It sucks. Last I heard there were 32 people killed and 17 injured and still in the hospital.

I'm curious to see if they ever find his motive. I know in Columbine it was because the two boys were bullied and they wanted revenge.. but didn't this guy have an English Major? I can understand doing something like this if you're failing through college and don't have a set future, but when you already have a major and possibly a good life ahead of you.. Doesn't make sense in my eyes.

Its all over UK newspapers and News :furawatchi:

On the 6 o'clock news this evening, it actually showed the face of the man who did it but unfortunatly, He killed himself so he wouldnt be put in prison for it :mametchi: :puroperatchi:

All I want to know is why he did it!

Aimme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back