Virginia Tec. Univiersity

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me a lot of Columbine x.x Had it happened 4 days later it would have been on the 8th year anniversary of the Columbine Massacre.
I was reading an article last night that said this is the worst school shooting to happen since a shooting in Texas back in 1966. I don't remember the school's name though.

It sucks. Last I heard there were 32 people killed and 17 injured and still in the hospital.

I'm curious to see if they ever find his motive. I know in Columbine it was because the two boys were bullied and they wanted revenge.. but didn't this guy have an English Major? I can understand doing something like this if you're failing through college and don't have a set future, but when you already have a major and possibly a good life ahead of you.. Doesn't make sense in my eyes.
Yeah an einglish major. read the link below it is interusted

I heard about that, a 6'2 Asian man it was that shot everyone. Some boy had to play Possum to survive. Very sad
He was Korean but anyway. It was at first in the dorm and that was NOT random then the one in Noris Hall WAS random maybe for revenge, but does it make it right? NO

sorry i am very very upset about it even if it had no amidiet(sp?) effect on me.

The internet says 32. But that is sad how people actually want to go around killing innocent people. It's just not right.
31 indocent people died then he died totaling 32. But one was guilty! I feel like I need to do something else besides makin' a topic on TT

I heard about this in the kitchen this morning while eating breakfast.

They interveiwed four kids, that had escaped. One of them just barely made it out alive, he had to jump out the window with his class, but he was almost the last to get out. The teacher and two other kids were behind him in line, and they all got killed. :puroperatchi:

I hate to hear about shootings, first they thought it was a shooting of a love triangle. Because, first, this guy killed some girl, then he killed some other guy in the class, then he killed himself. Or atleast I think it went that way. But then, there was another shooter, so they don't think it was a love triangle.

And FP, either way, he gopt something for shooting these people. He also died, just like all of the other people he had hurt, so he went through just the same thing the others did.

Anyojne know if they found the other guy? I heard there was more than one shoter, one of wich is still on the loose.. But thats just what I heard..

Last edited by a moderator:
31 indocent people died then he died totaling 32. But one was guilty! I feel like I need to do something else besides makin' a topic on TT
I've heard both 32 and 33. I think the total was 33. 32 victims and 1 more as the gunman.

The only thing you could do other than make a topic is maybe see if you can get a group together at school. Maybe a prayer group or something so people can mourn the deaths of the people who died.

I'm watching CNN right now. It sounds like the shooter was literally insane.

His writings were morbid, he wrote a violent note about rich kids, and he was referred to the school's mental health professional.

I heard about this in the kitchen this morning while eating breakfast.They interveiwed four kids, that had escaped. One of them just barely made it out alive, he had to jump out the window with his class, but he was almost the last to get out. The teacher and two other kids were behind him in line, and they all got killed. :puroperatchi:

I hate to hear about shootings, first they thought it was a shooting of a love triangle. Because, first, this guy killed some girl, then he killed some other guy in the class, then he killed himself. Or atleast I think it went that way. But then, there was another shooter, so they don't think it was a love triangle.

And FP, either way, he gopt something for shooting these people. He also died, just like all of the other people he had hurt, so he went through just the same thing the others did.

Anyojne know if they found the other guy? I heard there was more than one shoter, one of wich is still on the loose.. But thats just what I heard..
There was one shooter and he killed like 33 people not 6. Then he killed a girl and a professor and then went to Noris Hall to kill 30 more ppl.

There was one shooter and he killed like 33 people not 6. Then he killed a girl and a professor and then went to Noris Hall to kill 30 more ppl.
I never said he killed six people!

I must have misunderstood what I heard this morning, because they said something like they thought it was a love triangle, but then he killed others then killed himself.

And I also misunderstood what I heard this morning, unless they were lying, because I could've swore that they said there was two killers, but ah well, I was interseted in eating, not the T.V. xD

I never said he killed six people!I must have misunderstood what I heard this morning, because they said something like they thought it was a love triangle, but then he killed others then killed himself.

And I also misunderstood what I heard this morning, unless they were lying, because I could've swore that they said there was two killers, but ah well, I was interseted in eating, not the T.V. xD
They thought there may have been another shooter, but they don't have any leads on another. So you didn't hear completely wrong. I think they've decided that there was only the one.

They thought there may have been another shooter, but they don't have any leads on another. So you didn't hear completely wrong. I think they've decided that there was only the one.
Oh okay! I thought I heard them say there was another shooter. But appearntly, they jst thought there was another. But there wasn't. :furawatchi:

I was crying last night because this is so tragic and sad... :furawatchi: :'(

I pray that the victims rest happily in peace and the families can get though this.

How could someone just start shooting innocent people just wanting to learn so they can eventually get a good job and

take care of their own family some day? It's just horrible.

They didn't have to loose their lives.

♥ R.I.P. To the 32 innocent Virgina Tech students that were killed. ♥

It seems to be front page main news all over the world. I read about it in the newspaper and saw it on television this morning.

It is the U.S.'s largest massacre killing since 1999. The killer was a 23 year old man who was acctually a student at the university.

It was certainly a terrible tragedy, and the people who were killed didn't deserve to go through what they went through - they had their whole lives ahead of them and they were working hard and achieving lots of new skills.

But sadly, there's nothing we can do now. Unfortunately, the world will never be 100% full of peace. :furawatchi:

I hope they rest in peace. :unsure:

-sk8er girl-

It seems to be front page main news all over the world. I read about it in the newspaper and saw it on television this morning.It is the U.S.'s largest massacre killing since 1999. The killer was a 23 year old man who was acctually a student at the university.

It was certainly a terrible tragedy, and the people who were killed didn't deserve to go through what they went through - they had their whole lives ahead of them and they were working hard and achieving lots of new skills.

But sadly, there's nothing we can do now. Unfortunately, the world will never be 100% full of peace. :furawatchi:

I hope they rest in peace. :unsure:

-sk8er girl-
I have read all of these and they make me feel sad, good, and scared at the same time. at this point i probably would put a "lol" but it doesn't seem right??? I am confused w/in myself

I felt so bad when I heard about it.

My band teacher's son goes there, and she couldn't reach him at first so she got really panicked. But he was alright. ;)

was watching that on the news just a few min ago. some guy named Cho or sometin' from karea (sp) is maybe the one who masacred them all. also something about 2 hours before he (maybe) murded somewhere else. they claim he also had two guns

We had a moment of silence at school today, and our flags were only half raised to honor the victims of the shooting. May they rest in peace.

The news is through to the UK, we're all very sad :huh:
Thirty-one people are a lot of people to die, all of them innocent. I think we should be grateful that the killer himself has been confirmed dead, so he's not going to go and do anything else.
I mourn for the people who got shot, but I mourn even more for the people who sacrificed their lives to save others, than run away.

Those people will not die in vain.

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back