Visit TAMATALK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times would you say that you visit us?

• 2 to 3 times a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 to 5 times a day

• 6 to 7 times a day

• this is my first time here!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think this should move into anouther forum. Not that you did anything wrong-of course not. It's just not much of a question. Get it? Now for the answer:I think tama-talk is great and wonderful! Helpful too!

mametchi :)

p.s. I also go on quite often)

mametchi_411 is right; this is not in the right place. You may want to try "What's on your mind?" next time for questions such as this. :wub:

To answer your question, though, I visit once a day; the thing is, once I get on I never leave. :>

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Well, I used to get on many times a day, but now my computer won't let me on at home; right now I'm on my grandpa's laptop. So, now I only get on... barely.

Not very often at all anymore... I come in once in a day, sometimes two. No offense to any members but I'm not into Tamatalk all that much. Not saying its a bad place because it isn't. Its quite a good place for you kids to talk at. I stay around for the updates and news thats about it, and sometimes to post at something.

I visit at least 4 to 5 times a day, but I ger busy working on stuff like emulators and things like that so I will have a tendency to get too busy with that and I end up forgetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back