Visiting Parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FROG!

Reaction score
Okay, so say my Tama is 7 (which she's not) and then the matchmaker comes, and then I start another generation, will I be able to visit my new generation's parents in TamaTown still?

And what's so special about your parents' house?

yes, u can see ur parents and grandparents of ur current tama on tamatown

1. visit of both will give u a souvenir, 2nd and 3rd an item

Okay, so say my Tama is 7 (which she's not) and then the matchmaker comes, and then I start another generation, will I be able to visit my new generation's parents in TamaTown still?And what's so special about your parents' house?
Okay, when you start a new generation you WILL be able to see your parents. :D Go to the Friends List icon on your tamagotchi and scroll through. Select FAMILY. Select PARENT There! Select the first one/parent, keep scrolling through to see its status. Then, the tama gives you a special password! :D Quickly write it down and go to TamaTown. [SIZE=21pt]ENTER THE CORRECT USERNAME! [/SIZE]Look around for the Parents house. When you see it, click it. It will ask you for a password. Put in the password you wrote down. It should work. You will go into your Parents house. They will talk, then give you a password for a cellphone souvenir. Enter that password in your password box. You should get a cell phone. If not, try again. That is why it is soo important. When you go there again, you get a diffrent password for a prize! :(

Are you clear?

If you still need help, ask a Guide or post a question!

Best wishes,

Fur :(

Okay, when you start a new generation you WILL be able to see your parents. :( Go to the Friends List icon on your tamagotchi and scroll through. Select FAMILY. Select PARENT There! Select the first one/parent, keep scrolling through to see its status. Then, the tama gives you a special password! :D Quickly write it down and go to TamaTown. [SIZE=21pt]ENTER THE CORRECT USERNAME! [/SIZE]Look around for the Parents house. When you see it, click it. It will ask you for a password. Put in the password you wrote down. It should work. You will go into your Parents house. They will talk, then give you a password for a cellphone souvenir. Enter that password in your password box. You should get a cell phone. If not, try again. That is why it is soo important. When you go there again, you get a diffrent password for a prize! :( Are you clear?

If you still need help, ask a Guide or post a question!

Best wishes,

Fur :eek:
:D Woah, you typed a lot!

Yes, I understand now! Thank you very much! I'd put in a good word for you as a Tamaguide. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back