Vitoria

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Victoria took one glance at her room and one word echoed through her head. Whoa. She couldn’t believe what her parents had just done. First, as they were happily living in Alberta, Victoria had a normal life hanging around with her friends at the skate park. [/SIZE]

Well, she hung there with all her guy friends…who were pretty much the only friends she had. Although she was a girl herself, she had trouble befriending them. She blamed her tomboy self on her brother. She had always played with him when they were younger. There was an eight-year difference, but with her sister there was thirteen-year difference.

She had never really considered herself a girl. Sure she looked like one, sorta, but she always referred to herself as “one of the guys”. She was thin, with blonde hair up to mid waist and pretty blue eyes. Her hair was so bland and hard to do anything with, especially brushing it.

She sighed and leaned against the wall. This was the best, yet the worst thing that could possibly happen to her. Her family, along with her neighbors and best friends for almost fifteen years now, just up and left. They packed up and moved to Ontario. At first, Victoria was completely bitter about it all because no one had informed her that their house was for sale at all.

But by the second day of driving to Ontario, she had gotten much nicer about it and even welcomed it. But she was secretly afraid that she might be the social outcast again and wouldn’t fit in with the girls and would spend numerous hours with guys and their disgusting habits.

She clutched her book to her chest. She thought of how she wished she could be that girl in the book. Victoria sat down on the floor and was once again looking at the bland white walls in the room. “I couldn’t have gotten a better room,” she mumbled, “it’s so bland and boring. Just like me.”

There was a light knock at her door. “Hey, Vicky!” her sister grinned. Victoria turned her head and looked at her sister. “Hi, Nikki…” she trailed off. Nikki was much prettier than her. She looked at how Nikki could dye her hair whatever color she liked and how it would still look perfect on her.

She had deep brown eyes that matched her current dark shade of red hair at the moment. Nikki was 23 years old and she was gorgeous. Victoria was 10 years old and could never compare herself to her sister. Her sister was like a gorgeous model or actress and she was…boring.

“So, do you like your new room?” Nikki asked. Victoria snapped back into reality, remembering that Nikki was standing right there. She just gave a slight nod and opened her book. Nikki gave a piece sign and then whisked off, her hair gently trailing behind her.

Victoria gave her a cold look for a second. She admitted to herself that she was jealous. This cold feeling in her heart was jealousy. Pure jealousy. It wasn’t her fault that she didn’t turn out pretty like all the other girls. It wasn’t her fault that she didn’t turn out like her sister.

Angry with herself, Victoria chucked her book through the open door. Luckily, when her brother’s girlfriend, May, came in through the door, she was able to catch it. Victoria jumped to her feet. “Aah! I’m sorry! That c-could have h-h-hit you! Wha! What was I thinking? I’m sorry!” she shouted, panicking.

May placed her hand on top of Victoria’s head and ruffled her hair. “It’s okay, Squirt! It didn’t hit me, so I’m not angry.” Victoria looked up at May as she handed her the book. For the first time, she noticed that May resembled Nikki a little bit. She had darker brown eyes, but she could still make a hair color work on her. Currently, her brown hair matched her eyes.

A few years ago, she had blonde hair that brought out the darkness in her eyes. And before that, dirty blonde hair worked on her perfectly. The last time Victoria attempted at putting in a few streaks, it made her look worse than usual.

May raced out the door to find Victoria’s brother, Ben. Victoria walked up to a mirror hanging on her wall. She grabbed a clump of her hair and tried to brush it out. Suddenly, as she brushed her hair, the comb disappeared in the mess. Then she muttered, “For my first trick, I’ll make the comb reappear.”

Angrily, she snapped the comb in half and tossed it out the window. She then dropped her book on the floor and slowly left the room. ‘Maybe I can see where everyone else is staying…’ she thought, as she shuffled through the hallway.

Victoria peeked into a large room. The walls were covered in floral wallpaper. She took a wild guess that this was Nikki’s room. She walked in and saw posters plastered all over the walls. Typical Nikki.

As she trotted into the next room, she couldn’t help but feel much better than she had earlier. Besides the fact that she was hungry as hell. She gasped as she saw the room. You couldn’t even spot a little bit of paint or wallpaper on these walls. The entire room was covered in pictures of soccer players, basketball players, football players and even hockey pucks!

Everything was about sports in this room. She didn’t even have to guess that Ben was the proud owner of this room. It was way too obvious. She found her skateboard in a mess of things. Her not so bright mother must’ve mixed it up with all his stuff…again!

She managed to yank her board out of all of Ben’s junk. Now where was her helmet? As she dug through the monstrosity, she knew why her mother had put the board in the wrong place. Victoria didn’t have a girl’s board. She had a board that was fully black and had blood splatters painted all over.

It was a guy’s skateboard. “I am a guy.” She said to herself as she pulled her helmet out of the pile of rubble and slipped it on. She climbed atop her skateboard and began boarding around the house.

Not paying attention, she crashed into her brother. She quickly leapt to her feet and began pulling on his arm. “I’m so sorry, Ben! I’m an idiot!” He brushed her off his arm and flicked his blonde hair behind his ear. “It’s okay, Vicky!” he hushed, “No need to freak out!”

Victoria breathed in and out slowly. “Think, calm.” She said, closing her eyes. Ben had a funny look in his green eyes. He chuckled and gave Victoria a pat on the head. She giggled and picked up her board.

Grabbing a baseball cap and a chocolate bar, she decided to take a stroll along the neighborhood to possibly introduce herself to a few people and check out her new school.

She acted excited, but was secretly hiding that she truly wanted to turn around and hide herself in her room forever. But she knew that that would make her feel even worse than she already did. She’d feel like she didn’t fit in with anyone at all, not even the guys.

Grabbing a hair tie out of her pocket, she quickly put her hair up in a ponytail and slipped her cap back on. Since she had arrived to Ontario during a school day, there were people at her new school. So she decided to pay them a little visit and possibly talk to a few guys and get to know them before she started school on Monday.

Tossing the wrapper of her chocolate bar into a nearby trashcan, Victoria raced towards some of the guys with skateboards. She quickly looked them over. The first, a boy with blonde hair up to his shoulders and pretty brown eyes. The second boy had short jet-black hair and glistening green eyes. The last member of their crew was a girl with black hair and a blonde streak running through the right side and brown eyes.

She stepped on her skateboard and it flipped over into her open hand. “’Sup?” Victoria had hung around with boarders long enough to get used to their talk and their hobbies and habits.

The girl gave her a cold stare and then stood up. Victoria began to sweat nervously as the girl walked a couple circles around her. “Who’re you?” she finally asked. “V-Victoria…” she stuttered, fidgeting with her cap, “I-I just moved here.”

The girl looked at her and muttered, “What business do ya got with us, skinny?” Victoria gulped. These people weren’t like the guys back home. They were just plain scary. And mean. “I-I-um…I…” Victoria was speechless.

“I-I d-don’t belong…here!” she finally blurted out. She turned around and began to walk away. Suddenly, she felt a tug at her arm. She forced the hand off of her. “Don’t touch me!” she hissed.

Quickly she rushed down the hill and then jumped on her board. Behind her, the girl had a look of shock on her face. “Whoa! Skinny got skill! We could use a gal like her in our crew…” she muttered. The two guys on either side of her nodded in agreement.

Latest posts

Back