VMK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchi11

Reaction score
It's no joke. When it comes to VMK, I am 100% serious. May 21 at 10pm, say goodbye to the 6000+ member website. To find out more, go on google and you can sign a petition to try and stop it. Please no negatives about vmk as our vmk fans will be crushed enough.

Umm...

Who's VMK?

But anyways. If they're closing its obviously because it got too expensive, or took up too much time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So thats why all my items dissapeared. I heard they are making everyone loose their items, so they dont miss it :|

To be honest, I wish it was for Hannah Montanna. so to crush them HM fans to make them die off, aleast on TT :|

Heh, Flame Decteor XD

Starman, your right :lol: Oh noes, the Spam meter is blowing! Run! D:

VMK was a rather fun game, but it is closing. Oh well.... I played it before, really fun.

But still, with all the games Disney is running (Pirates Online and Toontown) They need the money to keepm them running. That's why Toontown costs' 10 Dollars a month and why Pirates is free.

Kay guys I've taken the flaming and stupid behavioured posts out of this topic for those who actually want to read this without rudeness or drama. If you guys are going to bicker over who knows what about this thing or not, then further consequences WILL follow. Consider This a warning all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back