Vocaloid RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenNerd

Reaction score
As the title says, this is a Vocaloid RP. Roleplay your favorite Vocaloid characters that have mascot characters. They all live in a big apartment called the 'Vocaloid Apartment'. Separate bedrooms.

RULES:

- You cannot play characters if they are claimed.

- If you aren't active, someone else can play as your claimed characters.

- Limit 3 characters

FORM:

I claimed Vocaloid ________ . Don't complain.

VOCALOID LIST:

ENGLISH/OTHER LANGUAGES:

- LEON

- LOLA

- MIRIAM

- SWEET ANN

- BIG AL

- TONIO

- PRIMA

- SONIKA

- OLIVER

- BRUNO

- CLARA

JAPANESE:

- MEIKO - Claimed by NintenNerd

- KAITO - Claimed by NintenNerd

- HATSUNE MIKU

- KAGAIMNE RIN - Claimed by Runner

- KAGAMINE LEN - Claimed by Runner

- MEGURINE LUKA - Claimed by Southparkkennyfan

- KAMUI GAKUPO

- GUMI

- LILY - Claimed by Southparkkennyfan

- RYUTO

- YUKI KAAI

- KIYOTERU HIYAMA

- SF-A2 MIKI

- NEKOMURA IROHA - Claimed by NintenNerd

- UTATANE PIKO

- MEW

- SEEU

- RING SUZUNE

- KUI HIBIKI

- TONE RIBBON

- CUL

- YUZUKI YUKARI

- IA

- AOKI LAPIS

- AKIKOROID-CHAN

- LUNA

Oh yeah, while you're at it, look at my Miku Drawing: https://nintennerd.deviantart.com/#/d4irbyt

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as Lily had opened her apartment door/ recording studio she was amazed at how perfect the room was.

"Wow. Free curtains. Free fridge. And a big recording studio. I think I might sing Levan Pollka soon. "

..." WHAT?! I'm sharing the perfect room with a 21 year old?!"

"Yep. I'm Megurine Luka, or just Luka if you want. Here, have a lollipop."

"Ummm, thank you very much Luka."

MEIKO and KAITO came back from shopping. Meiko had a bag full of sake while Kaito had a bag full of ice cream. When they entered, they started eating and drinking like mad. Iroha was in her bedroom, adoring her Hello KItty collection.

Len and Rin were busy in their apartment, recording "Augmented Reality", singing a duet together. Once they finished, they both stopped to have a drink and snack. Rin munched on an orange while Len ate a banana.

\Meiko was drunk. Really drunk. She went around the apartment on an drunken rampage. God knows what she'll do.

As Luka was lazing, watching Voca Tv and Vocaloid's most Pocaloidedd. Lily and Luka were supposed to do a Levan Pollka duet.

"WHATTTT?! NO HONEY WANDS? NO SIGNS OF HONEY? THIS PLACE IS $w$%##% UP!"

"Hey, Lily calm down. I heard some of the Vocaloids were gonna have a welcome party. I heard they're gonna give us Tuna and Honey and Honey wands!" Luka said calmly.

" Hmph. Fine. But let's just go and sing Levan Pollka. We're gonna be better then Miku soon!" Lily said fiercely.

Rin and Len heard all kinds of loud noises coming from the other rooms through the walls. "It's so noisy... Ah! I'm gonna go complain!" Rin got up, threw her orange peel away, and then left her room. Len followed her.

"Oh, Hi Rin.~ Hello Len.~ Isn't today such a nice day? Let's sit down and relax, it'll be alright," Meiko said as she raised up her beer bottle as if she would hit something with it. Meanwhile, Kaito was under a table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back