Vocaloid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamiFan95

Reaction score
I just can't believe there wasn't a topic about Vocaloids yet (at least I didn't find one, sorry if there already was one!).

So, Vocaloid is a voice synthesizer. The first Vocaloids were Meiko and Kaito, and then they made Vocaloid2. Vocaloid2 includes the most popular vocaloid, Miku Hatsune. Also the twins Rin&Len Kagamine (everyone doesn't consider them as twins, some people say they're just mirror images), Luka Megurine (who can sing in both, japanese and english!), Gackpoid & Megpoid, and now there are 3 new Vocaloids coming! :3 SF-A2 Miki, Yuki Kaai and Kiyoteru Hiyama!

There are also english Vocaloids, but they are not so popular. Anyway, they are Leon, Lola, Miriam, Sweet Ann, Prima, Big-Al and Sonika.

There also lots of fanmade "Vocaloids", Utauloids for the Utau programm. The most popular one would be Teto Kasane, who was actually just an April Fools joke at first. The Nico-chu was trying to fool people that there was gonna be a new vocaloid, Teto Kasane, but after that she actually became an Utauloid.

:3 Okay, so...

1. Who's you favourite Vocaloid/Utauloid?

2. Why?

3. What is your favourite song from her/him?

4. Why?

Conversation! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, please don't let this topic die ;) I'll answer those questions then!

1. Rin Kagamine

2. I love her voice and looks.

3. Meltdown

4. The music in it is just awesome, and the way Rin sings it sounds awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back