Voilet Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does it work if you marry then bring the born to 100% cause I have a voiletchi but no one has a sukatchi

In order to get a Pure Family, you must achieve the following:

>BOTH of the parents must be the same type of character (ex: Papapatchi and Mamapatchi, Mamametchi and Papamametchi, etc.).

>There should only be ONE egg, which will hatch into the Pure Family baby (for example, Futabatchi for an Easygoing family, Mimifuwatchi for a Smart Family).

>You must give them items that will influence the family type. To do this, you must look at what items will influence the particular characteristics that you want. For example, say I wanted a Kuchipatchi in order to get an Easygoing Family (which I do). Kuchipatchi (and similar characters) tend to be easygoing (and a little lazy) with a cheerful nature (BTW, cheerfulness and being easygoing are very similar). So, to influence this nature, I should give him/her Crayons (when the speech bubble has a "?") and Tambourines (when the speech bubble has a music note). Eventually this may result in a pure, Easygoing family.

>Plus, you get a pet! BONUS! :unsure:

Does it work if you marry then bring the born to 100% cause I have a voiletchi but no one has a sukatchi
Nope. I tried that once, it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back