Vote to make a Hamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want a Hamagotchi (hamster tamagotchi) to be created?

• Yes definitely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, if you want it

• I don't know...

• No!! I hate hamsters!

• Do you think Bandai will actually listen?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
So do you? I want Bandai to make a hamster tamagotchi, post your ideas!!

My ideas:

-one game could be Hunt For Seeds. You have to find the seeds hidden behind things. At the end, if you got atleast one sunflower seed, Hamagotchi will be happy and eat the seed(s). If you found none Hamagotchi will cry and you have to attempt to win again.

-the babies could look like Mamezoku babies on the Entama, and the toddlers also.

So? What do you think? Add on to the ideas!!

yes, i dont see any problem in making a hamster tama. And hamagotchi would probably be the name for it or "Hamstertchi"

I think they should.

looknohands

I don't think it'd work as well, unless you want to make your own virtual pet. Tamagotchi's characters are usually abnormal, and arent really based on real life things, as much. The ideas you have are pretty good though.

Don't worry about it too much though, it's only my oppinion,

So do you? I want Bandai to make a hamster tamagotchi, post your ideas!!
My ideas:

-one game could be Hunt For Seeds. You have to find the seeds hidden behind things. At the end, if you got atleast one sunflower seed, Hamagotchi will be happy and eat the seed(s). If you found none Hamagotchi will cry and you have to attempt to win again.

-the babies could look like Mamezoku babies on the Entama, and the toddlers also.

So? What do you think? Add on to the ideas!!
*At first, I thought you ment a Tamagotchi made out of ham!* :huh: But anyway, those would be cool. :huh:

looknohands0, it might be named "Hamstergotchi"

How about Hamhamtgochi? Nah thats too long...Hamstertchi sounds better...

I'd love a hammie tama! (I'm a hamster-fan) But, I doubt bandai wold like the idea, as it does twist the point of tamagotchi quite a bit. There are loads of hamster virtual pets, as well as other animals, but the reason tamagotchi stands out is because the characers are made uup. (well, that and the fact it was the first ever made.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it'd work as well, unless you want to make your own virtual pet. Tamagotchi's characters are usually abnormal, and arent really based on real life things, as much. The ideas you have are pretty good though.
Don't worry about it too much though, it's only my oppinion,
Nuh uh!

What about Pochichi?

Yep, it's a good idea. I love hamsters, but I doubt Bandai will listen.

I'm not sure about that, since the v2 Mametchi looks like a hamster.

I'm not sure about that, since the v2 Mametchi looks like a hamster.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I didn't really think Bandai would listen either, but chocosilver's newly found Internet Hamagotchi is cool too.

(I started it, I nicknamed him HamaChi. When will he EVER evolve??)

*sigh*

Somehow I feel that Bandai will never make a specific type of Tamagotchi just because the fans ask for it.

*close*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back