Voting Cheat!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelitchi101

Reaction score
I have discovered a very important hack/glitch, THE VOTING HACKTCHI! (name is random) You simply find you band, click 'VOTE!' And then log out. Do this for 5 times and then wait the next day. YOU WILL HAVE DOUBLE TRIPLE THAT AMOUNT.****This is very helpful to those who want to become famous**** If it doesn't work, try this. Click 'VOTE!' and then log out. Do this the number of times you want for the number of votes. (E.G: If you want 100 votes you have to do it 100 times) I prefer the first glitch/hack. Also, you need to BE A GUEST You can't be a character or the glitches won't work (I'm trying to fix this <3)This is an example of the over all glitch (the first one in green)

If you can't see that photo click this link:

Click Here ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Voting Cheat! (How to get 25 votes in the first click!)

~~~~~~STEPS~~~~~~

1. Vote for me, once you do, my program will find your ID.

2. Once you have voted for me, simply go to your band.

3. Click 'Vote!'

4. Wait about 1 minute.

5. Check your votes. You should have 25 votes.

6. Do this 4 times to recieve 100 votes.

***HOPE THIS HELPS!***

How to get first place without even trying! (Some tips from L101)

1. Vote for yourself 1 time.

2. Wait for the next day and get 100% on the band performance.

3. Come back on Friday and you will have 1st place!

How to get second place without even trying! (Some tips from L101)

1. DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF. (Others can vote 4 u)

2. Wait for the next day and get 1 wrong on the BP.

3. Come back on Friday and you will have 2nd place!

How to get third place without even trying! (Some tips from L101)

1. ****Don't vote for yourself****

2. Wait for the next day and get 5 wrong on the BP.

3. Come back on Friday and you will have 3rd place!

***********************Hope this helps*******************************

How to get a SPECIAL BAND! (The special award goes tooo.....)

1. Get a band with you and a friend. (3 tama's)

2. Make sure to have you and another person in a sequence. (like: Mametchi, Memeitchi, Mametchi.)

3. Vote for yourself !25! Times.

4. Do your worst on the BP.

5. Come back on Friday and recieve the Special Award!

*****Hoped this helpedtchi~~

How to RECIEVE A FIRST PLACE AWARD WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Go to my room. (KK1013's)

2. Click 'Send Mail'

3. Click the 'That was a Great CD......' Card.

4. Click Send.

5. Within minutes you will recieve a first trophy!

With an experience I don't think that any of this is true. The special gotchi king trophy is chosen between players who would get an out of rank. And all of those "tricks for top 3 are wrong. There are absolutely NO CHANCES to get in top 3 if you perform in that way. If you vote for yourself for ONE time you have no chances to get even in top three, because it's very much impossible that people would for your band 100 times, and the advices for second and third places are totally wrong, because if you fail at judges even for once I am very sure that you will not get in top 3. You did the voting cheat and still you didn't win the contest, ME2621 and JU0087 were before your band.

I have always wondered the logic ways for the number of points you get in the end because it does not match with any of my theories... :)

AND STOP CALLING ME A HACKER!!! :angry: :angry:

-ME2620

With an experience I don't think that any of this is true. The special gotchi king trophy is chosen between players who would get an out of rank. And all of those "tricks for top 3 are wrong. There are absolutely NO CHANCES to get in top 3 if you perform in that way. If you vote for yourself for ONE time you have no chances to get even in top three, because it's very much impossible that people would for your band 100 times, and the advices for second and third places are totally wrong, because if you fail at judges even for once I am very sure that you will not get in top 3. You did the voting cheat and still you didn't win the contest, ME2621 and JU0087 were before your band.

I have always wondered the logic ways for the number of points you get in the end because it does not match with any of my theories... :)

AND STOP CALLING ME A HACKER!!! :angry: :angry:

-ME2620
I'm sorry for calling you a hacker, and they actually do work. You don't have to be so mean about, though. :( And i got 3RD in the competition because of my voting cheat. Please stop being mean to me, i already have to much meaness today......on my birthday...... <_<

I'm just not quite sure if these cheats are gonna work, but thanks for taking the trouble to post them. I will test them out and tell you whether your cheats were a success!

P.S. Please log on to TamaTown (server mametchi 2 if possible) so I can test the getting a first place trophy cheat.

Sorry I really didn't mean to be mean at you those theories you have are actually pretty good, but I just have to tell that they are not excatly right because the contest for 1st place is always very tough. People have 100 votes and same points from judges but still the win might go to confuseingly someone else, a perfect example is friday, ME2621 won the contest even though he had only 102 votes, don't ask me how did that happen. Contest end result can be sometimes very confusing and we of course sometimes keep that as a complete wrong result when we should have gotten better since we worked harder. I am sorry though, in my last post I said that all was wrong, but I believe in your cheat engine, I don't think that it would be so wise to use it or publish it... Bandai may take it out of order.

Anyway, i'm sorry if I ruined your day, I didn't mention to do that, just wanted to fix those theories since I have had the same theories in the past. :)

Sorry I really didn't mean to be mean at you those theories you have are actually pretty good, but I just have to tell that they are not excatly right because the contest for 1st place is always very tough. People have 100 votes and same points from judges but still the win might go to confuseingly someone else, a perfect example is friday, ME2621 won the contest even though he had only 102 votes, don't ask me how did that happen. Contest end result can be sometimes very confusing and we of course sometimes keep that as a complete wrong result when we should have gotten better since we worked harder. I am sorry though, in my last post I said that all was wrong, but I believe in your cheat engine, I don't think that it would be so wise to use it or publish it... Bandai may take it out of order.

Anyway, i'm sorry if I ruined your day, I didn't mention to do that, just wanted to fix those theories since I have had the same theories in the past. :)

It is my fault. Thanks for being so nice though, I never would have thought that XD. OK, so i tested all the cheats out and only one of them doesn't work, which is the third plac one, i'll try to fix that. The '25 votes instantly' works, i tried it last night ;) If you want proof that it works, check my votes on MC. ~~~~KK1013~~~~

Here Are some more glitches + cheats for online and on your Tamagtochi:

How to make a tamagotchi age/mature faster (works for every version)

1. Click the center button, you will see the date, time, and the birthday settings.

2. Next, click the left and the right buttons at the same time.

3. Change the date by one. (If the date was 4/13, change it to 4/14)

4. Then Change the time to 6:59 am

5. Wait exactly one minute (your tama will be sleeping)

6. When it reaches 7:00am your tama will be a year older! (plus +1 in train/friendship!)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

How to get your rankings up at Gotchi Records!

1. Make sure you have more than 50 votes already on Sunday, or have gotten over 99th place in the last competition.

2. Make sure you have done a band performance.

3. Come on monday and you will have either +12 higher or +20 higher on rank than you did before!

Here Are some more glitches + cheats for online and on your Tamagtochi:

How to make a tamagotchi age/mature faster (works for every version)

1. Click the center button, you will see the date, time, and the birthday settings.

2. Next, click the left and the right buttons at the same time.

3. Change the date by one. (If the date was 4/13, change it to 4/14)

4. Then Change the time to 6:59 am

5. Wait exactly one minute (your tama will be sleeping)

6. When it reaches 7:00am your tama will be a year older! (plus +1 in train/friendship!)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

How to get your rankings up at Gotchi Records!

1. Make sure you have more than 50 votes already on Sunday, or have gotten over 99th place in the last competition.

2. Make sure you have done a band performance.

3. Come on monday and you will have either +12 higher or +20 higher on rank than you did before!
The way how you perform in the contest has nothing to do with the gotchi records ranking table/board. It depends on how many times has your profile been watched and room visited. In simple way it is just how much time you spend for tamatown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back