VT's Famitama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Village Tamaguy

Reaction score
Welcome to my Famitama log. I hope you enjoy reading.

Characters (in order from oldest to youngest): Metaboritchi(F), Papamametchi,

Bomutchi, Itchigotchi, Korokotchi

Generation: 8

Bonding: 100%!

Family: Iro Iro/Mixed

This post will be updated when something changes.

--PC GAME--

Name: Harold

Weight: 5 (can't be lowered or highered)

Tama: Shirobabytchi

Training: 0

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuff did happen over the past 8 generations, and I have been putting it on Tamacraze101. Now I want to put it here as I have decided to register.

Here is the recap starting with generation 2:

Kuhat happened:tchipatchi left and married Potetchi and had 2 Futabatchis which grew up into Tororotchi and Mattaritchi, which they grew up into Chamametchi and Mamekatchi. Then they grew up into Violetchi and Furikotchi. I mated off Violetchi with the match maker's Hatsagatchi. They grew up into Mamamametchi and Papamametchi and had another 2 babys following the same evolution path as their mother did. I mated Violetchi with the matchmakers Sukatchi and nothing happened. But I had 2 Mimifuwatchis and a Futabatchi. They evolved into Sakuramotchi, Mousetchi and Belltchi. After a while they evolved into Chamametchi, Mamekatchi and Shelltchi. After a while they evolved into Chantotchi, Mametchi and Hottotiichi. I mated off Mametchi with the matchmakers Chantotchi and I got the Mame family. After a while I mated off Mametchi with the matchmaker's Violetchi and I got a smart family, which is merely a sub-family. Now I have Sakuramotchi and Mousetchi.

BIG UPDATE!!!

I have found the special Tamagotchi that I am putting in this log. I have started it and it is the..... TAMAGOTCHI PC GAME!!! I reinstalled it and out came a little Shirobabytchi, though Shirobabytchis are usually girls but since the originals are not divided into gender, I have named the little rascal Harold. I will post a mini update when he evolves into Tonmarutchi.

Famitama stats

Nothing much is going on, there isn't really anything to update on as their bonding is already 100%.

Today I got adults: Sukatchi, Memetchi and Korokotchi. Nothing much but that to comment on today, I'll keep everyone updated.

Today I mated my Famitama with my lil bro's V5. I got Iwatchi and then it evolved into Hoshiitchi. She is simply adorable but I feel that he has so much room to explore and it kinda seems empty... I'm used to three of two Tamagotchis on the screen now.

Harold is doing fine, he turned five.

Latest posts

Back