waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama567

Reaction score
tamas were banned from my school :) :D :D :p :mametchi: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH all the girls in my class are sad

Im sorry, I hope you and your friends arent too upset. Dont worry, you can always play with your tamagotchis after school. but dont think about sneaking, being dis-honest isnt good. I ues to do that, and believe me.. it never worked. Hope everything turns out alright with you and your tamas. Good luck taking care of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my teacher disapproves of it and from what I've learned, having your Tama with you in school when it's not allowed isn't such a good idea. I think it's too risky to bring my Tama from when my friend got caught with one and it got confiscated for the rest of the day. It was lucky she had it on pause before the teacher snatched it off.

Tamagotchis aren't banned at my school but it's even harder for me because I don't want my friends to know I have one (I don't want one of my friends to know because she's not very nice but if one of my other friends find out she'll end up telling her).

Tamagotchis were banned at my old school, but then when everyone started getting them they got un banned. There was a group of girls who had a tamagotchi day care and I used to take my tama there when I was too lazy to look after my tama :huh: lol

realy how do u hide it
Tama's arn't allowed... people still take em. I wear mine on my neck, then take it off and connect with my friends at brake time. You can put it on your neck, in your pencil case, lunch box, purse, hanging on a braclet but so the tama's up your sleve..... there's lots of ways............

You can also put your tamas in your socks and shoes xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if they are banned at my school but here's a funny story that ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

Me and my friend both had v3s in third grade! So while my techer was reading we heard the attention calling beeping noise! Everyone was looking around to find where the sound came from but me at Theresa were staring at each other wide eyed!,"Theresa that was yours!"I said "No it wasn't!" Said Theresa. The funny thing was Theresa's tamagotchi did go off because mine had its sound off and was in my lap! We both were embarrassed though! Good thing I had the nice teacher Ms.Keith! I finally told her about the tamagotchi and she said I could have it in as long as the sound was off! :huh: :eek: :eek: What a nice teacher!!

I don't know if they are banned at my school but here's a funny story that ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
Me and my friend both had v3s in third grade! So while my techer was reading we heard the attention calling beeping noise! Everyone was looking around to find where the sound came from but me at Theresa were staring at each other wide eyed!,"Theresa that was yours!"I said "No it wasn't!" Said Theresa. The funny thing was Theresa's tamagotchi did go off because mine had its sound off and was in my lap! We both were embarrassed though! Good thing I had the nice teacher Ms.Keith! I finally told her about the tamagotchi and she said I could have it in as long as the sound was off! :( :eek: :eek: What a nice teacher!!
:eek: that was lucky!

Once me and my friend connected during class time and my friend had her sound on, but it was okay because everyone was talking so you couldn't really hear it. But then the teacher told everyone to be quiet and you could hear my friend's tama playing a game xD She got in sooo much trouble!

Really? At my school they just became lame... I have a v3 and v4 along with my sis. We're the only ones who still play with em. (At home) Yea, just turn off the volume and hide it. I'm sorry about what happened.

-Spongeboby

once my friend had her sound on and she was scrolling and everyone could hear and all the boys are really dumb sometimes and they told off us and we denied it and they knew we were gonna tell off them and get oir payback

spongeboby how did you get theat avatar on from avatarmagic.com i can't get it on

any electronics (except like watches) are banned at my school and always have been and if they find em theyll suspend you but it doesnt stop me

p.s. i hate private schools

many things in our school happened with tamagotchis

but this is the story of when they got banned

ok so in sewing loads of us were making tamagotchi pouches and my teacher told george that she didnt think his would fit and he went "yes it will i have my tama here" and then someone said "george you shouldnt have a tama in" then perry said "that doesnt stop you tho does it". So my teacher said "who else has a tama" and about 14 people with tamagotchi came foward and gave their tama's in then they got banned cos she thought we were playing with them when we wernt.

My school banned tamas last year but when people didn't play with them in school anymore they un-banned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back