Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Tamas!

Reaction score
Infront of the P.C with a tub of ice cream!
[SIZE=14pt]Please tell me they are making another series of Pretear! Does anyone know anyone who knows the people who make pretear?! If u do pleeeeeeaz let me know if they are making a series 2! Pretear is the the best anime eva! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I just watched the last dvd and I want a new series It can't be over Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Oh yah I'm obsessed by pretear![/SIZE]

Sweertama and CrazyMandy, please don't post SPAM. I have never heard of such a thing....

Sweertama and CrazyMandy, please don't post SPAM. I have never heard of such a thing....
B) B) why dont you?your the one miss spelling names!!!!!!!!!!!!so there hah!me and crazy mandy can type whatever we want!!!!!!!!tamatalk is a free site sofie! B)

oh yeah and this is how you spell it!!!not sweertama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) ;) :p :p :p :p :p

:wacko: sweettama :D

sofie they werent spamming they probaly havent seen the anime before! :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Please tell me they are making another series of Pretear! Does anyone know anyone who knows the people who make pretear?! If u do pleeeeeeaz let me know if they are making a series 2! Pretear is the the best anime eva! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I just watched the last dvd and I want a new series It can't be over Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Oh yah I'm obsessed by pretear![/SIZE]
Ummm... I don't know because I have never heard of it.

*tama star* :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back