WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misstama12

Reaction score
my uncle got my a v4.5 for cristmas and its glitchy! one; traning bars dissapear 2; it wont age and 3: i waited for a week for it to turn into an adult but wont! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!

I can't help with problem #1, but I can probably help with the other two :(

here are three solutions:

-don't pause it [or don't pause it when it doesn't have to be paused]

-don't the status [health meter] icon too often [your tama basically is paused while you use it, because it would be scary to be checking your tama's health/happiness and then it suddenly dropped one heart?]

-If you continue to have problems, reset your tamagotchi. It's the last choice and you should NOT use it unless it is the last choice if all elce fails.

-and, if THAT doesn't work, then ask your uncle where he got it. If he got it off of eBay, there's your problem. lots of tamas off ebay are glitched.

-and, if [SIZE=14pt]ALL OF THAT DOES NOT WORK...[/SIZE] well, the play-your-tama-upside-down-until-it-works trick has never worked, but trying it may help! [old wive's tales have feelings too ;) ]

@CTF@

i already reset it and he got it from toys r us in brapton, i dont pause it

well, the play-your-tama-upside-down-until-it-works trick has never worked, but trying it may help! [old wive's tales have feelings too :kuribotchi: ]
@CTF@
i never knew that trick but sometimes i play with my v2 upside down for fun ill try it next time somethings wrong

I bought one for my cousin and it wouldnt let you do anything so I finally took the battery out and then put it back in. From then on it worked perfectly :blink:

maybe urs was messed up wen ur uncle bought it mine was messed up 2 ^_^
you have a point! maybye the shipment got damaged and its NOT fake! it had the V4.5 packaging and logo. as i said i boght it from toys r us.

1 Reset it

2 dont pause it

3 let it sleep

4 give it attention when needed

5 if nothing works email me at [email protected] with a picture of your tamagotchi(front and back),and a picture of your charactetr and I'll get in contact with bandai for you

^_^ ^_^ :ph34r: :p :ph34r: :huh: :lol: :(

1 Reset it2 dont pause it

3 let it sleep

4 give it attention when needed

5 if nothing works email me at [email protected] with a picture of your tamagotchi(front and back),and a picture of your charactetr and I'll get in contact with bandai for you

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Can you plez give me bandi's email/ thanx1 because i dont pause and reset trice! and i do all the rite things on your list!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]*_Maybe you or your uncle dropped it or maybe it wasn't packaged enough and got bumped._*[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back