Wagatama M!X Log with Pictures and Stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
August 8th (Part 2)

And, of course, this is a Tamagotchi game, so next up were those timeless fireworks. Then, Goob and Guriguritchi were literally dropped in front of a church, from the sky, where they smooched and then rode off in a classy convertible with cans strung up on the back. There was quite the procession of characters for them to drive past, too, some of which I hadn't even seen in the game (or anywhere) before, so it makes me wonder who exactly was in charge of sending out invitations.

((Still, it was nice to see some classic characters like Mimitchi and Oyajitchi in the crowd.))

HNI_0034%202_zpsm8swpakj.jpg
HNI_0035%202_zpsfk7tpaxg.jpg
HNI_0036%202_zps26hbspzl.jpg
HNI_0040%202_zps9xzex4i3.jpg

When the couple arrived home - and it was a different home than the one I raised Goob in, by the way - they wasted no time in producing an egg. Man, these color Tamagotchi work fast.

HNI_0045%202_zpsgcdzoh33.jpg

They cuddled around it to keep it warm, which was pretty freakin' adorable, and it wasn't long before the star of Gen 2 popped out!

She gave each of her parents a kiss on the cheek, and then the whole family group-hugged. Goob even held her up in the air Simba-style.

HNI_0048%202_zps9ovri0or.jpg
HNI_0049%202_zps6xtnnb2a.jpg
HNI_0050%202_zpsw4ljmq9j.jpg

Then, much to my own surprise, I had the option to give this new Tamagotchi any name I wanted! I had been wondering how this feature would work, since "new" Tamagotchi characters would be born in the M!X. Her default name was "Gozaruguriguritchi", which was pretty literal. But I was like, nah, let's be creative about this. Since she is literally the spawn of an acorn and a ninja, her name is Akonintchi: acorn + ninja + tchi. I may occasionally call her Akonin for short.

HNI_0051%202_zpsa87aichf.jpg
HNI_0052%202_zpsggengnve.jpg

August 8th (Part 3)

No sooner had I named Akonintchi, when the camera guy just DECIDED to show up at the house. And both sets of grandparents were there, too?? All logic aside, at least the family photo turned out cute.

HNI_0053%202_zpsfi0engvx.jpg
HNI_0071%202_zpsk2olb7ab.jpg

Now, this is where the M!X gets interesting (implying that it hasn't been interesting since day one...). Even though Akonin is now my primary Tamagotchi, she still stayed at her parents' new house for the entirety of her baby stage. I still took care of her like normal, but her parents stuck around and helped out. Which is so cute!

HNI_0056%202_zpsmmfda3zp.jpg

They were there for everything - feeding, playing, bathing, potty training, the works.

HNI_0058%202_zpsr6hk0dgc.jpg
HNI_0062%202_zpspai33b3g.jpg
HNI_0065%202_zpskkm9o499.jpg
HNI_0066%202_zpsstaskzli.jpg

Except for cleaning. I guess a baby is capable for operating a vacuum on her own, but nothing else.

HNI_0067%202_zpsowjbu8ip.jpg

August 8th (Part 4)

The family also had this super cute game they'd play when I pressed the C button, where Goob and Guriguritchi would peek around the corner, and then hide, and then Akonin would run over to the edge of the screen and "find" them. Then they would all cheer and snuggle, and I nearly died. It was just too unbearably cute.

HNI_0075%202_zpst2bbm4q0.jpg
HNI_0076%202_zps3ultnmn7.jpg

((Akonintchi, ninja in training.))

She evolved later that night, and went straight to bed. I dislike it when I do this, but I accidentally timed it so that Goob and Guriguritchi got married late in the day, and as a result had their baby later, too. Personally, I prefer it when the Tama is hatched in the afternoon, so that they'll usually evolve around that time each day. But I digress!

I accidentally left her alone for too long in my room while making a late dinner for myself (shout-out to my sister for letting all her friends eat my share of the fried chicken), so when I came back, she had gone to bed sick and unhappy. :C Poor girl.

HNI_0078%202_zpsc4tjcgum.jpg

However, even though she was tucked into her futon, I was still able to see her evolved form on her stats page. So far, she's really taking after her mum!! ((I'm lowkey hoping she'll end up with her dad's burglary bag, though.))

HNI_0079%202_zpsahsezzuh.jpg

And that closes out the 8th. Also!!! Scheduling thing - I will be going to State Fair with some friends tomorrow and staying overnight in a hotel, so I will most likely not be able to post updates until Friday or Saturday. Pictures will probably be limited for those days, since I'll be on the go most of the time, but I'll keep track of Akonintchi's evolutions and basic stats. The 9th's update will also have to wait, sorry. :C I have to be up early tomorrow and I want to try and sleep just a bit.

Again, thank you so much for reading! I'll be back with a whole series of updates this weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very well-made log. I like your sense of humour, the storytelling style, and the pictures. At first it didn't seem that different from the P's, but from the pics it seems like there are a lot more events that occur.
Well done.

Latest posts

Back