Wah. Wah. i want Mimitchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madi!1

Reaction score
I want a Mimitchi on my v5. Wah. Wah. How do I get one? Cry cry cry. How will I get one? Wah. Wah. Tell me how and I will not go crazy online. But just one thing-HELP.

:p :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

...But that doesn't mean you can get one. You can get Mametchi, though.

Oh. Why did you say that you laugh at gravity then fall down? That is wierd.

Oh. Why did you say that you laugh at gravity then fall down? That is wierd. I dont think gravity is even alive.

...First off, that's in my siggy, and it's off topic.

Second, to get Mametchi, you gotta use the first bonding option, and get the bonding percent up to 100%. Yah.

AND! I happen to like being weird. It is one of my best-est qualities.

Last edited by a moderator:
ur a wierd queer

i laugh at my rhyme and ur gay-est qualities

It's impossible to get Mimitchi on a v5.

The character that seems to be replacing Mimitchi is Chantotchi. If Bandai didn't invent Chantotchi I'm sure Mimitchi would have taken her place. To get Chantotchi, raise a female character, use only the first item for training and get the bonding to 80% or higher.

Thank you... :ichigotchi: :unsure: :huh: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back