WAHHHH! TAMAGOTCHI NEEDS HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchigotitchi

Reaction score
Today my tamagotchi got submerged in water. It was ice cold and it was in there for at least 5 seconds.

My friend and I took evasive action and tried to use a Tama CPR, but it went into hyper-drive. The buttons worked, and I was able to pause it. I reset it but it just came back and did the same thing.

We went downstairs to get my mom, and we preformed an operation. Before that, a strange array of dots were on the screen and soon it blanked out.

It is a 4.5, is fairly old (from 2 x-mas' ago) and in good condition.

How do I reverse this

(The battery is out and the back is missing after surgery, now we can se the microchip)

:)

well u see

the water went to the screen and now the screen is messed up =o

u cannot fix this by the way(i think)

its like u noe ur computer screen if u poor water in to it

it will ruin the pixels and the pixels will go bleh! bad!

and no more pixels = ruined =( srry to say i think ur tama is dead

Try letting it sit open for a couple days in a warm place. If the water dries out of it, it might recover.

If not, take it apart and save the screws and buttons to repair any other tamas you have. Those rubber buttons get squished after a few years of use and having a replacement set is nice.

I would recommend unscrewing your Tamagotchi Completely, and with some paper towl, rip off a smal section and gently dab all of the visable water marks. Then allow to dry in a hot sunny place for 5-10 minutes, and then turn it over, and let it dry for another 5-10 minutes. After all of the water had dried out, just get some more paper towl and gently clean your circuit board, screen, and anything else effected by the water. Your Tamagotchi should work fine! =]

[samJJE101]

I would recommend unscrewing your Tamagotchi Completely, and with some paper towl, rip off a smal section and gently dab all of the visable water marks. Then allow to dry in a hot sunny place for 5-10 minutes, and then turn it over, and let it dry for another 5-10 minutes. After all of the water had dried out, just get some more paper towl and gently clean your circuit board, screen, and anything else effected by the water. Your Tamagotchi should work fine! =]
[samJJE101]
[samJJE101]
[samJJE101]
[samJJE101]
I would recommend unscrewing your Tamagotchi Completely, and with some paper towl, rip off a smal section and gently dab all of the visable water marks. Then allow to dry in a hot sunny place for 5-10 minutes, and then turn it over, and let it dry for another 5-10 minutes. After all of the water had dried out, just get some more paper towl and gently clean your circuit board, screen, and anything else effected by the water. Your Tamagotchi should work fine! =] :kusatchi:   :kusatchi:   :kusatchi:   :kusatchi:   :kusatchi:   :mimitchi:  

[samJJE101]
u may not notcie but if that person does dry it it could be rusted cuz somepart r metal which could make i t worser (i think) :D -_- :angry: :unsure: :blink: :p :eek: :ph34r: i like these emotion isthere anymore cuz these r cool!!!!!!!ok everyone knoes that metal rust so if that person dries it then it would rust and some wire would break which would cause the tamagotchi 4.5 screen would be like something werid like on and off and something(i think) :)

^ Umm.Why did you have to quote so much. :) -coughSPAMcough-

Anyhoo....>.>

Let it dry somewhere.Good luck!

NEVER use one of these sort o things (tamagotchies, game boys, cellphones, etc) right away when they get wet, always take the batteries out or turn if off, take the excess of water out of it (shake it or something) and let it dry one or two days in a dry place.

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened to my V.1 once I thought it went back to normal for 10 seconds the array of dots came and it blanked out just like Tamagotchi V4.5!

What I did was I opened the back and let it sit on the counter back opened first for about a day.

The next day it was fine =D

The only flaw is that you may need a new battery....

Hope I helped ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back