Wait.. how do you buy skinny jeans?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's better to get skinny jeans at least two sizes bigger than your actual size

they're hard to squeeze into

and you could get any brand, but i do suggest trying them on before buying them

you might regret it if you don't

Probably best just to buy the skinny jeans in whatever size you need. If you buy your jeans too small, you'll get muffin top.

I look for awesome ones. Any brand and try them on. Once I was like 'Yeah. Whatever I can't be stuffed, Size 8, Yea thats my size. Screw trying on' And when I went to waer them they were too loose and fit horribly and were tight in the wrong places.

I now buy them 1 size bigger and use a belt. I seem to grow as soon as I buy new jeans.

Try on and as cupcakes says muffin topping is yuck. Make sure they don't muffin top.

I buy them from the local places around here. You absolutely have to try them on, cause they have strange sizing issues.

I get mine a size bigger, short, and slim or bootcut. :3

I usually buy my jeans from Pac Sun or Hollister, because they're the two brands that have my perfect size.

Buy a few sizes bigger then you are. If you don't, you may regret it later on. In puberty, kids/teenagers sometimes gain weigth, &&skinny jeans are hard to fit into unless you get them about 1 or 2 sizes bigger then you need.

I get mine in the size I normally wear, and have not much of a problem. 0 Petite. I can get away with 0 or 1 Shorts from Pac Sun, but I also like to get my skinnies at dELiA*s.

Just go to a store and try on a few sizes to find what works for you. :eek:

I'd get something that's comfy. Don't get a size 0 just because they look nice, when your a size 1. :3

I have luck finding jeans, I hope HT works for me..

^ Hot Topic's jeans are way too long for me. By like, 4 - 6 inches. D:<

It's depressing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hot Topic's jeans are way too long for me. By like, 4 - 6 inches. D:<
It's depressing.
I don't own a pair of jeans my mum hasn't had to take up! My skinnys I just roll up and they look cool.

For some reason they think that we have skinny waists and epic legs. [A.K.A they think we are all supermodels]

I have size 6-8 (USA size 0) waist and size 14 legs (Size 4-5 USA) and yet the legs are too long. I have epically long legs compared to the rest of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back