Wait

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A respected member who was thoughtful and informative and kind, admin. chooses guides and he/she keeps a close eye on everyone. When you are chosen to be a Guide, you will be informed about it and admin. will start a topic about it!

If you look at any of their signatures(the small blue words at the bottom of a post) there is a link to a topic where Bell Sprout (a guide) made a topci about what you have to do to become a Guide! But I am sorry because I do not have a link to it.

A tamaguide will have a mimitchi icon under their avatar and it says TAMA

GUIDE on it.

They have the power to close and move and delete topics.

But tamaguides are living people, and so are admin.

If you need any more help, PM me or ask a TamaGuide.

I respect you for joining TamaTalk and I hope you hae an Extremely Tama great day!!

Remember, I am here for you!

Best Regards,

Pinefir

*Eyes Glitter* Thank you Pinefir! That was so clear!

I think you would make a good guide..teehee...*just thinking* :rolleyes:

Thank you Bell Sprout I didnt see that! And thx to everybody who helped me!

Didn't I tell you about the link?

You are very welcome! Why don't you try to be a TamaGuide? The newest one is Kyliesmum, and he/she had barely did any posts when he/she was informed that he/she was now a TamaGuide. jeremy clarkson had already been one but he left for a bit than he came back! There is a topic about both of them.

Regards,

Helpful Pinefur

Oh kool!..thx again and sorry, i couldnt find the link

At least Bell Sprout got here to give you the link! Not the Pokemon Bell Sprout, through. (Even through she/he has a pokemon bell sprout avatar! :p )

I am glad you joined TamaTalk! We are happy to welcome any new members!

Best Regards,

"Fur"

The tamaguides I know: jeremy clarkson, Bell Sprout, Rockin' Robotchi, ryta....,

shawdy, Kyliesmum....

I think I know more but iI will check!

[SIZE=7pt] Yup! A guide is really helpful around the site. Always be helpful!!![/SIZE]

-Tg2

I see Pinefir gave you all the basics, but I'll just say what I know anyways!

Guides were once just normal members, but their life on tamatalk changed when they got that one message asking for them to be a guide! I bet they felt all special, like any decent person probably would. Now, they can close, move, and delete topics and do other interesting things. They are very respected members and alot of us look up to them. Tamaguides are really helpful, kind, nice and great. Once you join the Guide team, you know you've got an importent job: keeping a close eye on Tamatalk. Do this well if you ever become one! I try to be just like TamaGuides because they are like a Role Model to me, and without them Tamatalk wouldn't be as good as it is!

Regards, TGD :p

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU, three people have thanked me!I hope I have helped!

Regards,

Fur
What did you think of my explination? Did you like it? I think you explained it better though.....

Hoep I helped as well!

Regards, TGD :p

I liked it! Even Bell Sprout liked mine! But she/he is offline now, and so is $tar.
Thank you.

Yes, yours was clear and sweet. I understood it very well. *smiles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back