Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am waiting for quite a bit lol heres the list:

red umino

blue umino

red hanerutchi 2

limtied edit. nip chibi blue/pink clock design

tamagotchi pink p's (extra and is traded)

white hexagontchi

aquarium design v5

summer design guts entama

limited edition entama,

another cotton candy v5

tamagotchi plus

pink and brown plaid design v4.5

blue Hawaiian flower design v4.5

blue speaker design v6

ive been starting to run my connection tama's and vintage ones as well lol

i have my cyoi entama and my leaf design v4.5 running along with my morino, english p2 and japanese angelgotchi running right now but i have two paused lol

And same here! Waiting for my tamagotchi ID Le, my first color tama and the 2nd tama in my collection :D

I still have to wait like 1-2 weeks before it arrives, the waiting is killing me >.<

Here's what I'm waiting for~

336.jpg

330.jpg

309.jpg

I'm waiting on a Purple Tamagotchi P's and Love & Melody Deco Pierce.

Can't wait to get it, but too bad I can't use it till Christmas day. My mum gave me permission to open the parcel to make sure the box and tama are intact though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for a Pocket Puppy and Tako Seijin from a trade! ^__________^
tumblr_mwa6f6Xeuh1soif0yo1_500.jpg

still waiting for the following:

red umino

blue umino

red hanerutchi 2

limtied edit. nip chibi blue/pink clock design

tamagotchi pink p's (extra and is traded)

white hexagontchi

aquarium design v5

summer design guts entama

limited edition entama,

another cotton candy v5

tamagotchi plus

blue speaker design v6

glow in the dark v4

SANTACLAUTCHI! NIB green design

I'm waiting for a pink P's and a white Tama-Go, but you know what's killing me most?

This DUMB seller on Ebay that takes FOREVER to Accept/Deny my best offers!!! Offered her 10$, she said no after A DAY of my waiting, checking Gmail every 2 secs... Then she doesn't even counter-offer, only denies without commenting, now I offered her 12$ and if she denies with no comment again I'm going to MESSAGE HER AND... wait some more. -_-

I mean I'm already offering a LOT, her Tama has so much wear and yeah...

Ordered my P's (CDjapan) and Tama-Go (Amazon) on Saturday and Sunday night (hehe what and awesome weekend :D ). CDjapan shipped on Tuesday morning and Amazon on Wednesday night (the seller had made this huge mistake and yeah I'm getting a white instead of a pink one now sheesh also had to wait 2 extra days ewws).

Also my brother ordered his own Tama-Go today on Ebay from the UK so we will connect and that's gonna be fun!!! :wub: I really love my brother :D

i'm waiting for my first japanese/color tamagotchi - an ID L blue.

it was shipped on 08.11.2013. after 7 days it has arrived germany and since then it's somewhere in customs or post office. the shipment tracking is a bit of confusing.

the long waiting is killing me >.<

i'm waiting for my first japanese/color tamagotchi - an ID L blue.

it was shipped on 08.11.2013. after 7 days it has arrived germany and since then it's somewhere in customs or post office. the shipment tracking is a bit of confusing.

the long waiting is killing me >.<
I recently had to wait for my first color tama, an ID L as well, that really killed me too >.< But it's really worth the wait, I'm loving it :D Runnnig my old v2 and watching videos of it helped though.

And now I'm waiting for a white tamagotchi P's, I couldn't resist after trying a color tama haha

I recently had to wait for my first color tama, an ID L as well, that really killed me too >.< But it's really worth the wait, I'm loving it :D Runnnig my old v2 and watching videos of it helped though.

And now I'm waiting for a white tamagotchi P's, I couldn't resist after trying a color tama haha
the p's is the next i must have! ^^ i will buy it next summer and give it to myself for birthday XD

I was sad waking up this morning... 2/3 of my packages are late, and on top they all haven't arrived. Been 2 weeks. One's taking more than 2 weeks to make what I would have done in a 5 hour car drive... seriously. If there wasn't tracking info I'd have complained to the seller, to Canada Post, to the prime minister and then TO THE WORLD AAARG!!!! :angry: and then I'd win a novel prize lol.

I just bought a Dream Coffret Palette toy. It's basically a stamp set where you can put pretend make-up on pictures of Tamagotchi characters' faces. It's based on Coffretchi's make-up kit in the anime. I added it to my HLJ Private Warehouse, so no shipping until Christmas. :(

I'm waiting until Christmas for my purple Tamagotchi P's. In the meantime, I'll have plenty of Japanese studying to do so that I can hope to understand the text on it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back