Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I'm super broke excited. ;~;

938a628f-3115-42ca-9ffd-77edba26119c_zps79397f06.jpg

ETA: Feb. 8th
YEAH! WE BOTH GOT ONE! omg thats so excited mine got shipped yesturday! same shell...its so gorgeous eh. i have a devil/angel hatch up right now maybe youll want to join ^.^

YEAH! WE BOTH GOT ONE! omg thats so excited mine got shipped yesturday! same shell...its so gorgeous eh. i have a devil/angel hatch up right now maybe youll want to join ^.^
I do really love this shell. :) I was going to resist buying one, but when Beagees put this one up, I couldn't say no. When is yours estimated to arrive? Not sure if I will do angel or devil, but I will definitely join the hatch!

I do really love this shell. :) I was going to resist buying one, but when Beagees put this one up, I couldn't say no. When is yours estimated to arrive? Not sure if I will do angel or devil, but I will definitely join the hatch!
mine was sent yesturday, and she said it would take about a week to arrive. its going to be like christmas for me when it arrives because its coming in a big LOT..im excited the lot cost me quite a bit..the hubby actually (valentines day) lol i bought him a air brush and compressor set for his painting and he went crayz on me lmao 0.0 and YAY join up i have it posted so sign up hehe <3 and spread the word too k

mine was sent yesturday, and she said it would take about a week to arrive. its going to be like christmas for me when it arrives because its coming in a big LOT..im excited the lot cost me quite a bit..the hubby actually (valentines day) lol i bought him a air brush and compressor set for his painting and he went crayz on me lmao 0.0 and YAY join up i have it posted so sign up hehe <3 and spread the word too k
That will be fun! ^^ It's sweet that you both got each other such nice and exciting gifts. c:

I signed up and I'll be sure to put up a status or two about it.

That will be fun! ^^ It's sweet that you both got each other such nice and exciting gifts. c:

I signed up and I'll be sure to put up a status or two about it.
awesome thank you! im hoping to have a nice turn out itll be great to see the characters we manage to get ^.^

- purple iD (from Oddsandendswithlove)
- green wave 1 tamaGO + 7 figures (from Oddsandendswithlove)
- 3 wave 1 tamaGO figures (from Oddsandendswithlove)
- nano kitty clone, nano puppy clone, Tamagotchi P1 (from Nitraatpoep)
- black wave 2 tamaGO
- yellow Keitai Akai (from Wesley13j)
- pink v5

- purple iD (from Oddsandendswithlove)
- green wave 1 tamaGO + 7 figures (from Oddsandendswithlove)
- nano kitty clone, nano puppy clone, Tamagotchi P1 (from Nitraatpoep)
- yellow Keitai Akai (from Wesley13j)
- pink v5
- blue Tamagotchi Friends (iD L shell)

- Green UK V2

- White Arukotch

- Welsh Corgi Happypet Wrist Wanko (so cute, check it out if you haven't heard of it!)

Hopefully my Ps will be out of customs in the next few days!

I've not requested my Uratama or my G1 be shipped yet as I'm still waiting on un-tama related stuff to arrive at my proxy before I get them shipped. It's gonna be a super exciting mail day when that shipment arrives. Lots of toys and cute things!

I`m waiting for an ID L English version, in yellow. I ordered it from eBay three days ago, so It won't arrive until 15-20th feb. It's my first tamagotchi colour, in fact, it is my first tamagotchi since fitst version from 1997 and the second...the P2, when I was 9 years old.

well *tears* still waiting for the devilgotchi boo baha <3 im also waiting for:

devilgotchi cradle

devilgotchi binder

purple angelgotchi vintage case NIP

NIP v4 glow in dark design

greenish clear cover NIP

NIP aqua colored dinkie dino

NIP aquapalz jelly fish

blue camo v3

pink osu.mesu vintage case

NIP tamaOtch

pink NIP vintage case

umino instruction book

white tama go from dylan1234 (might be lost)

pink angelgotchi from dylan1234(might be lost)

lime green p1 from dylan1234 (might be lost)

black v3 from dylan1234(might be lost)

completely clear vintage case NIP

sparkly brown vintage case NIP

green home deka

connection case blue nip

connection case pink nip

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting really frustrated. Each day I hurry home from school to check the mail, and.....no P's. It's been 3 and a half weeks of agony -_-

I am getting really frustrated. Each day I hurry home from school to check the mail, and.....no P's. It's been 3 and a half weeks of agony -_-
I do the SAME thing '-_- Worst is when theres a PACKAGE INSIDE so you're like *OMGG GOD EXISTS* and it ends up being your dad's or your sibling's mail :rolleyes: It took 3 weeks for my P's to arrive, I wonder how many kilometers I've walked overall, as the mail box is a mile away from my house lol :lol:

My tamagotch v3 shall be ariving this week, and I have some adorable Tamagotchi Plush toys shipping from China which should come in 2 weeks. I hope it comes earlier because I'm moving house in 2-3 weeks :c

I do the SAME thing '-_- Worst is when theres a PACKAGE INSIDE so you're like *OMGG GOD EXISTS* and it ends up being your dad's or your sibling's mail :rolleyes: It took 3 weeks for my P's to arrive, I wonder how many kilometers I've walked overall, as the mail box is a mile away from my house lol :lol:
And as you're approaching the mailbox, you're like

It WILL be there, it WILL be there, but in the back of your mind you're like It's not in there -_-

and then it's not. I only get packages when I forgot that they are even coming :angry:

Double post. All in favor of a delete button? B)

well *tears* still waiting for the devilgotchi boo baha <3 im also waiting for:

devilgotchi cradle

devilgotchi binder

purple angelgotchi vintage case NIP

NIP v4 glow in dark design

greenish clear cover NIP

NIP aqua colored dinkie dino

NIP aquapalz jelly fish

blue camo v3

pink osu.mesu vintage case

NIP tamaOtch

pink NIP vintage case

umino instruction book

white tama go from dylan1234 (might be lost)

pink angelgotchi from dylan1234(might be lost)

lime green p1 from dylan1234 (might be lost)

black v3 from dylan1234(might be lost)

completely clear vintage case NIP

sparkly brown vintage case NIP

green home deka

connection case blue nip

connection case pink nip
OMG ODDS O.O Thats a ton!

I am waiting for 4 lenyards, sanrio , baby and anniversary deco pierce, mesutchi and osutchi in crystal orange and green! Arghhh

Edit: oh and the white morino

Edit2 and just bought a new pink clear P1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back