Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=_=

My Ps and pierce didn't escape customs this week as it was supposed to. And I'm far too busy next week to pick anything up from the post office. How annoying.

Funny enough I'm also waiting for an iD L! It's coming in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday and I'm really excited about it :D

i know baha, half of it is my presents from the hubby from valentines day, and the others have been taking forever to get here so some i prob wont ever get and i cant do anything about it...
What do you mean you wont ever be able to get?

What do you mean you wont ever be able to get?
well unfortunately i did a trade with someone and they sent it without insurance and its been close to two months so there isnt anything that can be done...and theres also the fact that i have another person saying she didnt recieve my two packages that i sent, im stupid and didnt have it signed for..and then she sends me a broken tama for my part of the trades ..and is now throwing comments to other users about not getting her parts...but things happen...i just wont ever deal with her again

well unfortunately i did a trade with someone and they sent it without insurance and its been close to two months so there isnt anything that can be done...and theres also the fact that i have another person saying she didnt recieve my two packages that i sent, im stupid and didnt have it signed for..and then she sends me a broken tama for my part of the trades ..and is now throwing comments to other users about not getting her parts...but things happen...i just wont ever deal with her again
Aw thats so terrible odds :( i feel really bad

Now only for nano kitty clone, nano puppy clone and Tamagotchi P1 (from Nitraatpoep). :)

Still for my v5.5, but I'm patient, I know that even if something comes late from Odds it eventually always gets there, so I'm not worried.

Waiting on:

JAL P1

Green UK V2 (a bit worried about this one, it's been three weeks already!)

Blue Keitai

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have had ALOT of tamas coming in but i am still waiting for the following:

green home deka -from xxilovetamasxx

x2 connection pouches nip -from xxilovetamasxx

blue home deka

nip pc pack - from angie

leopard v4.5 nip - from angie

euro. trans pink p1 nip - from angie

angelgotchi teddy pouch -from angie

yellow characters entama nip -from angie

little mermaid giga pet nip -from angie

octopus charms for tamas x4

x2 devil charms for tamas

zuccitchi charm -from kristie (yay so excited bout this charms)

blue tamagotchi friends nip -from Natasha

I just won one P1 (the pink clock design ^_^ ) and one P2 in a auction, both Japanese and nip. And I'm waiting for my blue IDL English version.

waiting for these now

$_12.JPG

I'm still waiting for my Blue Tamagotchi P's and Disney Pierce to arrive from CD Japan. I ordered them about 3 weeks ago and they're still not here. I hope they come soon. If not I'll have to ask them for a refund, since they give you a 2 month period to receive your items. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back