Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for 2 tamagotchi v5.5! I bought them off Ebay yesterday, paid for them then told the seller that I paid and to send to my new address. The seller still hasn't responded yet or sent it but it is way to early anyways haha! I am just too excited seeing as that I won the bid at a really cheap price yayaya ○~○

I'm still waiting on my P's. Just went through the PayPal rules for a dispute and marked some dates on my calender for when I'll have to take action. I'm giving it two more weeks. I saw some negative feedback for the seller but the majority of feedback was positive.

Getting slightly nervous now...

I think my miracrise pierce- my most favorite pierce lost.. I've waited almost 4 weeks :"/

Still for my v5,5 but now also a mothra and tamagotchi perfumes.

v5.5 and Pokemon Emerald. Pokemon should be here tommorrow... I hope so at least.

Well I'm waiting for 5 pierces from Australia..I think it was. :( It's been a month an a half..has anyone from the us ever waited that long for something frome australia?

I'm also getting a anipalz hamster and penguin, and the jellyfish, tropical fish and Dolphin aquapalz.

Also I'm waiting for a tamago, v6, Kurt figure, v3, and entama. *Hope they come soon..I don't like waiting, and looking in an empty mailbox week after week. Lol

I'm waiting for a rare "vintage" (if 90's is really considered old, ha) Tama case for my collection of original collectibles. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one for sale the other day.

Anxious to have it with me so I can see it side-by-side with my other older Tama goodies.

I Just bought a yellow I'd L off ebay!! I got a great to deal. After I ordered it I looked to see where it's shipping from, turns out it's coming from a small island in the middle of the Mediterranean... lol Oh I hope that doesn't mean another long shipping time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting on a purple 15th Anniversary iD L but...

tumblr_inline_n1uf6zgIQv1rw12da.png

I've got a long wait ahead of me D':

Just requested shipping for the two from my sig (and SO many other things. The box is gonna be huge. I'm super excited) so yay it should be here next week or the following.

The seller has posted the Umino woop! So it should be here sometime late this week

Also waiting for an Original 1997 Japanese Tama which should be here early next week yyayay

2 months waiting for a 15th Anniversary? Wow oh myyyy

I'm waiting on a v3 (Frogs) and a v4.5 (Autumn Leaves) I ordered off eBay. These will be my first Tamagotchis since my v1 I got back in 2004 or so, so I'm pretty excited!

Oddsandends, I love that pink Keitai with the coffee cup! I'm waiting for:

Ichigotchi plush/pouch

Purple iD L English

Green Keitai Akai

Hehe thanks im excited for it

Im waiting right now for:

The aikai/keitai set

Purple tamap's

Blue tama p's

Blue home deka

Purple nib tama friends

Palm tx for downloads