Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting on Tamakaci dinosaurs, I ordered two. One for me and one for my friend.

I'm waiting on my P to arrive, I thought it would be here by now but no luck. Waiting on my TamaSuku too, which is also taking forever! Although the estimated delivery on them is from today until the first week of May so trying to stay calm.
I'm also waiting for a Santaclautchi! I cannot wait for it to arrive but it was only just dispatched so it'll probably still take a while. >.< I keep getting in a panic in case it gets damaged since it's coming all the way from Australia, fingers crossed!

* Gyaoppi Dino
* Anipalz Penguin
* vpet in a Pikachu shell (no idea what kind of vpet it is, will see once it gets here)
* Pokemon Pikachu Color
* Tamagotchi Akai

I am waiting for a bunch of things to come in at this moment.

*There are two P's that are coming for me in the mail, a white p's with 6 pierces and a dream coffret p's

*fairy change pierce and a berrie/very sweets pierce

*white angel gotch

*tamagotchi connections v1

*tamagotchi connections v2 still in it's packaging

The white P's is in customs right now so it will be here soon.

I'm waiting on my first P, it feels like it's taking forever! Even Tamas I ordered after the P have gotten here already :(
Also waiting on an Anglegotchi and Morino.... Pretty excited to try out the sound sensor feature for those :D

well i got quite a few things in the mail lately so im now waiting for:

UNIQO limited edition tamasuku (hasnt been shipped until the 18th)

red umino (for parts)

blue waves v3

shimashimatchi pouch

royal crown gasapon

blue english dinkie dino

this week i already received:

orange and green osutchi/mesutchi set

blue puddles design umino

tamasuku pouch

purple umino

yellow p2

green vintage case

*Tamadeco peirce Tama circus

*Tamadeco peirce Yumemiru change ribbon

*Tamadeco peirce Caio

*Tamagotchi connection v3 pink ribbons (So excited for this one because I haven't had a v3 before.)

One of the P's I mentioned before is waiting for me to pick up at the postoffice tomorrow, I can't wait!

* Gyaoppi Dino
* Anipalz Penguin
* vpet in a Pikachu shell
* Pokemon Pikachu Color

Well, I'm not waiting on anything Tama-related at the moment. Maybe one day, though.

I am, however, waiting on three pieces of Dangan Ronpa merchandise, all pertaining to the character Mukuro Ikusaba. i love her too much There's two charms and a figure. The figure is in transit - acceptance, and one of the charms is in transit - departing USPS sorting. The other one hasn't shipped yet. im just so excited i cant wait for them to get here i

331160831883_1.jpg
291057535508_1.jpg
121315865916_1.jpg

EDIT: The other charm that hadn't yet shipped when i posted this has shipped now! I really can't wait for all this stuff to get here aaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
My Morino that I ordered over a month ago finally cleared customs, so I'm hoping for it to arrive tomorrow ^_^

Bought a Mimitchi plush a week ago from Japan, just hoping to get some update from the seller. :)

I'm waiting on an English iD L ^^". The suspense is terrible. I ordered it two weeks ago and it's finally in transit!

My red Akai Keitai arrived this Monday, and my Uratama book arrived yeaterday. Now I'm bidding on a Tama Suku Deka.

I'm waiting on a blue stars v3. But there's some weird thing going on where it's trying to be delivered somewhere in Colorado, when I'm in California. Trying to work that out with the seller.

Out of all the years I've been playing tamas, I've never owned a v3.

I am actually now waiting on a tama! A blue P's! It'll be my first colour tama so it'll be an interesting new experience.

also the stuff in the other post is all here now so

I'm waiting for my Devil, I'm so happy I finally found one for a nice price and I could afford it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back