Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for a Uratama I'm getting in my birthday~

^^Awesome, Carleesi!! I won't be getting one of those for quite awhile, I'm afraid. I'm waiting on a a Uniqlo Limited edition Chibi Tama. It's a blue one. It will be here in a couple of weeks, hopefully. It was only the second one like it I've ever seen, and got for $20.

Yay *Hayden*!!! Betcha can't wait!!!! Lucky you!! (Response to post below)

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for my 4U, it WILL be here tomorrow

Thu 02 Oct 2014 14:22
Arrived at facility in destination country
SYDNEY NSW

My Uratama is here so I'm no longer waiting for it haha ;)

Im only waiting for my iD now, I wonder if will get in time for my birthday too :D

Waiting for Amecomi faceplate for my Tamagotchi 4 U, a gashapon Kuchipatchi keychain, and a Bratz Cloe doll. <3

$_57.JPG

$_12.JPG

tumblr_ndw8i9ZGZz1soif0yo1_400.jpg

I'm still waiting on my 4U, my chocomint faceplate some doll stuff (a pair of eyes and a cardigan) as well as six dolls and like four doll heads OTL

I'm waiting for a replacement of my Aquapalz Jellyfish and Tropical Fish that came not working the first time, and for a v6 I just ordered.

Two Chibis--one is a limited edition Uniqlo blue, and a darker blue with yellow (just like a p2 with the same design). They won't get here til mid November. Both Japanese language. One has a p2 background.

I am waiting for a Tamagotchi 2015 Calender, two 4U faceplates, the Tamagotchi Friends Music Cafe playset, and the Tamagotchi Friends Amiamitchi figure.

I am waiting for my next Yahoo Japan warehouse shipment from Rinkya... :)

Warning: 10 images in the spoiler

w110747319_1.jpg
179243810_1.jpg
w111970216_1.jpg
n135969797_1.jpg
h193847635_1.jpg
k177355196_1.jpg
w112375470_1.jpg
n141565914_1.jpg
g137499960_1.jpg
r118916271_1.jpg

Also in the package is some P's Gashapon: https://dklrw3qt9y8ex.cloudfront.net/auction/permanent/sa691847/sa691847_1.jpg (Image link doesn't work so you have to download it, oops)

As well as an all-over-black Keitai which I will be selling, and some oddpets: Pink Hello Kitty vpet, Pocket Breeder horse, Angelscope, and Mushiking battling beetles.

I'll sell all the oddpets

I'm waiting on a Tama ID Station. Cyber Monday provided, thank you. Lol. Looks like the bottom of the buttons are there, so it will be my only one with a gem below the buttons. Its so purdy. Lol.

Waiting on my purple 4U that I got from Amazon (on Feb. 19th)...

(Had to put it in a spoiler because it was too big.)

71FKOH7KBkL._SL1370_.jpg

Got one pierce today. Waiting on two more pierces to arrive for my P.

Im waiting for my 4U! I ordered 3. Still trying to decide what color I want to keep. I hope by Tuesday.

Waiting for my birthday next month. Asked the boyfriend for the Tamagotchi friends.

Since I got a color screen tama I've been missing the b/w versions. But I've come to prefer the fat shell designs, which is why I want the friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back