Wakie Wakie, my little Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juicyx3

Reaction score
At 8:00 PM, my brand new Tamagotchi Music Star fell asleep as a child (Tamatchi..My favorite Tama of all time)

I'm sure many of you guys know about this, but some of you might not. It certainly took me by surprise.

So, when your V6 falls asleep, you can press any button, and the lights will go out. Simple as that.

Once your tamagotchi has fallen asleep, however, if you press the third button © you will get an option that says "Wake Up" and can decide:

--> Yes

or

--> No

When you wake up your tamagotchi, I find that all I can do is feed it, have it use the toilet, give it medicine. or connect to the PC.

The purpose of this option is probably to feed your tamagotchi a meal or a snack if it fell asleep hungry or unhappy.

But, BEWARE!! When I woke up my tamagotchi, the first thing I saw was that it was mad at me, and when I checked its stress level, it went up about 24 points.

That isn't very good.

But, its just a tip in case you desperately need to feed, cure, or make your tama happy.

Hope I helped!

I would suggest only waking it up if it has more than one heart down or mess next to its bed because it does raise quite alot of stress.

well... I didn't know that trick. it is can of wierd to me.

But why do you want to wake up Tamatchi when he or what ever is sleeping. why don't you just let it sleep?????

I'm glad I can wake mine to do the PC option. Because I work second shift, I don't get as much time with my tama as I'd like. ;.;

Latest posts

Back