Waking your tama up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kiroleaf

Reaction score
Hehe. Hi Tama Talk Members.

I have a question :D

Do you ever wake your tamagotchi pets up because you want to play with them when they're already sleeping? Just wondering :mimitchi:

I decided not to do that anymore with my new tamagotchi. Just 'cause I don't think Im s'possed to ;)

I did that once and it wouldn't let me do anything with my Tama. I couldn't shop, pratice my intrament or play with it...in the end I had to let it go back to bed.

If your talking about other Tamagotchi's besides the Music Star no I never woke them up...more like they always liked waking me up at insane hours of the morning when no rational person would be up...especially on a weekend XD

I wake them sometimes when i'm bored and there sleeping and play with them

it doesn't to anything to your tama

Save_tamagotchi : I meant with other versions. Yes , though. I know that about the MS. I was disappointed. I was lie : what's the point of being able to wake it up without changing the time if you can't do anything? :angryL:

Bethiee :] : Your a good parent XD

irock202: ... Ok.. :rolleyes:

Well, Idk if you consider this waking them up, but I change the time if they are sleeping (sometimes) and will start playing games and what not. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back