Wanna Chat? Click here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starbux4evr

Reaction score
:wub: I'm really bored. Does anyone wanna chat? Go to *removed* which just happens to be my website and go to chatterbox. I'm kaelaboo. I said a bunch of stuff already. Also if you have a clubpenguin account, E-Mail me at [email protected] and my username is 2icee2 I'm a member. Woohoo! Oh, if you need a person to E-Mail, PICK ME!!!!! I love to E-Mail. It's fun. I'm a CHATTERBOX!!!!! Woohoo. Now GO TO MY SITE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi starbux4ever,

:) Advertising a personal website is no longer allowed on Tamatalk. Keeping links in your signaure helps keep Tamatalk clean.

Why not take a look at the rules? It'll give you a clearer idea of what isn't allowed, and what is.

Also, check out this pinned topic if you're wondering why advertising isn't allowed any more -Click here.

Thanks for understanding and your patience. :blink:

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say but chat topics aren't aloud here on TT :blink: . Neither is advertising. A guide or Admin needs to close this topic.

Please take time and look over the rules.

Hi starbux4ever,
:D Advertising a personal website is no longer allowed on Tamatalk. Keeping links in your signaure helps keep Tamatalk clean.

Why not take a look at the rules? It'll give you a clearer idea of what isn't allowed, and what is.

Also, check out this pinned topic if you're wondering why advertising isn't allowed any more -Click here.

Thanks for understanding and your patience. :D

*Tgd*
I think TGD covered this well. :D

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back