WANNA GIRL OR BOY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
This has actually been tested and proven 2 work.

FOR A BOY:

1)Call the matchmaker-put the time to 2:59, or 10:29

2)Wait one minute

3)The matchmaker should have come. See what the character is. Now say no love. Just do it.

4)Repeat steps 1 & 2

5)Say love

AND THERE'S A BOY!

FOR A GIRL:

1)Call the matchmaker-look at the times listed above

2)Wait one minute

3)Do the same step 3 for the boys

4)Repeat steps 1 & 2

5)Say no love again. If you do say love, you will get a boy

6)Repeat step 4

7)The matchy will be there. Say yes love.

AND THERE'S YOUR GIRL!

SAY YES THE FIRST TIME??? WHAT HAPPENS???

I have found out that this is mostly random. Most of the times I wanted it random, I have gotten girls. I have had boys 3 times before doing this out of say.....girls 6. For a change, do this. For a definite, do the steps above.

Hope I helped!! If any of these things don't work, please post and explain what you tried and what happened differently.

:D

i thought if the matchmaker is there press A for a boy, B for girl.

or press anything when the book is opened for a boy, when the book is closed for a girl.

=/ so many romurs

Well, I only got the matchmaker once andI got a boy by using those steps... I'll try it out though more often.

i thought if the matchmaker is there press A for a boy, B for girl.or press anything when the book is opened for a boy, when the book is closed for a girl.

=/ so many romurs
The rumor is that press A for a girl and B for a boy, but I tried that once and it didn't work. I said yes the first time and pressed B, but I got a girl. So......

Also, I don't understand the book thingy.

the book is the matchmakers way of finding a partner!

You know about Miss Matchmaker instruction, to me it's so confusing and I don't get what she is saying.

Thanks for the advice, but just to let you know, the times is also 6:59 - 7:OO pm as well.excellent Job though!

This has actually been tested and proven 2 work. FOR A BOY:

1)Call the matchmaker-put the time to 2:59, or 10:29

2)Wait one minute

3)The matchmaker should have come. See what the character is. Now say no love. Just do it.

4)Repeat steps 1 & 2

5)Say love

AND THERE'S A BOY!

FOR A GIRL:

1)Call the matchmaker-look at the times listed above

2)Wait one minute

3)Do the same step 3 for the boys

4)Repeat steps 1 & 2

5)Say no love again. If you do say love, you will get a boy

6)Repeat step 4

7)The matchy will be there. Say yes love.

AND THERE'S YOUR GIRL!

SAY YES THE FIRST TIME??? WHAT HAPPENS???

I have found out that this is mostly random. Most of the times I wanted it random, I have gotten girls. I have had boys 3 times before doing this out of say.....girls 6. For a change, do this. For a definite, do the steps above.

Hope I helped!! If any of these things don't work, please post and explain what you tried and what happened differently.

;)
When you are partners with an actual tamagotchi, if the tamas are different ages when they have babies, they'll be girls. If the tamas are the same age, you'll get a boy!!!!!!!! I tested it, it works. The matchmaker thing didn't work for me once. :) :) :blink: :wub:

When you are partners with an actual tamagotchi, if the tamas are different ages when they have babies, they'll be girls. If the tamas are the same age, you'll get a boy!!!!!!!! I tested it, it works. The matchmaker thing didn't work for me once. :lol:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
Thanx, I have to try that. I realized mine usually works, but once, it didn't. So this is like 8/10 accurate. I want girls on my tamas next generation. They're both 3, now, I think.

EDIT: That's not true. I had a 7 year old memetchi mate with a 4 year old decotchi before and they had boys.

Matchy :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's completely random. I've tried at least three rumors and none of them worked. And if two tamas mate both babies are always the same gender.

well i thought if your time is an even number when u say yes to love you get a girl and if its and odd number it is a boy so just wait one minute when it say love or not to get a boy and just dont stop pressing to get a girl

example:

3:00=girl

3:01=boy

there are so many rumors and I have no IDEA!!! what t do. I don't want to ruin the chances of having a baby with my tama because of this rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back