want a friend!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nature girl

Reaction score
Hi! my name is nature girl! if you have a questions, feel free to email me or pm me! :ph34r: then we will get to know each other. after i will let you meet another friend that i know so that you can have another friend! :lol: :wacko: :eek: :huh: can someone be my best friend? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :wacko: :furawatchi: thanks for the avatar info but do you want to be my friend because can i let you meet one of my friends! :D i know lots of people if you want to meet a friend :D

hi nature girl,

can i be friends with you! im new and i only have one friend :nyatchi: please PM me !!! im 11 too and u can call me katie!

Hi!!! I would love to be your friend! feel free to pm me with questions or just to talk! I know you'll love it here!

hi nature girl,can i be friends with you! im new and i only have one friend :p please PM me !!! im 11 too and u can call me katie!
:p :p thnx katie!!! do you want more friends!!!! cause i got alot!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

Hi!!! I would love to be your friend! feel free to pm me with questions or just to talk! I know you'll love it here!
thnx spongebobby!!!! do yu want another friend!!!! because i know some friends who want to meet other people!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back