Want an Avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nooooooooooo! its esther! ahhh! i saw ur pixel chix site. omg its CREEPY! what kind of 11yearolf girl likes pixel chix and bratz??????

but w/e can i get an avvie that has a pic of a guinea pig and then it say this: Guinea pigs are SPESHUL, just like me

thnx!

nooooooooooo! its esther! ahhh! i saw ur pixel chix site. omg its CREEPY! what kind of 11yearolf girl likes pixel chix and bratz??????but w/e can i get an avvie that has a pic of a guinea pig and then it say this: Guinea pigs are SPESHUL, just like me

thnx!
please dont be so rude about it. every1s differnet. and who cares if she like bratz and pickel chick? i dont like them that much but i wont go around making ppl fell bad about it!

and apparently, an 11 year old like Bratzoxg likes them! i bet you she spent alot of time working on that website. your site isnt creepy. some ppl just might not enjoy it as much as others. just plz, dont rub tha tin there face!

Last edited by a moderator:
please dont be so rude about it. every1s differnet. and who cares if she like bratz and pickel chick? i dont like them that much but i wont go around making ppl fell bad about it!and apparently, an 11 year old like Bratzoxg likes them! i bet you she spent alot of time working on that website. your site isnt creepy. some ppl just might not enjoy it as much as others. just plz, dont rub tha tin there face!
Very well put. Yes some people may not like Bratz or Pixel Chicks. I sorta do but not really. And Bratzoxg worked hard on her site, She's Very Talented for an 11 year old, I didnt even know how to make a site untill just the beginning of this year.

Please dont Let this Topic end up in a flame war, lets all put the bad blood behind us and concentrate on the meaning of this topic-Avvies.

gaara_girl_0929

hmm i would like a steel/iron sword and make it flash like very clean so it shines

ignore this it was a mistake

nooooooooooo! its esther! ahhh! i saw ur pixel chix site. omg its CREEPY! what kind of 11yearolf girl likes pixel chix and bratz??????but w/e can i get an avvie that has a pic of a guinea pig and then it say this: Guinea pigs are SPESHUL, just like me

thnx!
Get some manners!

everyones got diffrent personalitys havent they? And this hurts mine and esthers feelings! So stop being so rude! Who cares if we like pixel chix? If you dont, dont bother to say anything about them instead of Throwing it in our face all the time! I hate people like YOU!

Sah

PS

Thx Gaara_Girl0929!!! You are really kind!

And cant wait for my avvie tamacool!

Very well put. Yes some people may not like Bratz or Pixel Chicks. I sorta do but not really. And Bratzoxg worked hard on her site, She's Very Talented for an 11 year old, I didnt even know how to make a site untill just the beginning of this year.
Please dont Let this Topic end up in a flame war, lets all put the bad blood behind us and concentrate on the meaning of this topic-Avvies.

gaara_girl_0929
I agree, I don't want this to turn into a flame war, lets just drop that subject, and get on with avatar making, anyone fancy giving me a hand?

TC

thnx!
Here is Your Avatar!

Hope you like it!

TC

thnx!
I think that is very mean. :huh:

I like Pixel Chix and Bratz - I find them fun. That is what I like, and that's just me. You can't change me. So just accept me for who I am.

Esther

B)

I want one with a mimitchi and a mametchi hitting a softball to each other on a beach,and it says Sarah Rox Your Sox.

Could I have a Mimitchi with stars on his ears and then could it flash to "Starry-Tama"? But medium speed, please. :huh: Thank you thank you thank you!
ST
Here you go Starry-Tama, Here is your Avatar!

Hope you like it!

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back