Want my 10,000th post to mean something

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I always wanted to celebrate a bit but I always miss them. Though I have over 1000 posts only 800 or so are counted because a lot of them are in RPG. But when I get real 1000 I'll try and notice.

Well... I've tried unsuccessfully to resist the temptation of posting a reply here ;)

Some of you already know what's coming next.... :D

I think all members should try to make every post mean something... if they don't mean something... isn't that just SPAM...?

Quality over quantity every time ;)

Extract from How to be a TamaGuide (for interest):

9. Demonstrate humility - celebratory threads about your posting prowess is not a good idea!

Remember:-

* You don't have to be a certain age to be invited to join the Guides team - it's all about your behaviour and attitude on the site

* Making more posts does NOT increase your chances of becoming a guide.  Someone who makes 400 good posts is more likely to be chosen over someone who has made 1000 post of poor content (ie. one word answers).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I've tried unsuccessfully to resist the temptation of posting a reply here :D
Some of you already know what's coming next.... :D

I think all members should try to make every post mean something... if they don't mean something... isn't that just SPAM...?

Quality over quantity every time :D

Extract from How to be a TamaGuide (for interest):
I knew you would say that. ;)

Of course, on every post, I read over it. I try to make really good posts, and if I do, I am proud of myself.

I won't post my 10,000 post in "Fun Stuff" for example! Well, really, it won't matter. As long as you remain a good member. :D

mametchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back