Want to get your Tama to sleep earlier

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickles52

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I never saw a post topic about this, so if anyone posted this, sorry for repeating it! Well, this is a trick to get yout tamagotchi to sleep a half an hour earlier, but an important note:

This only works if your tamagotchi goes to bed at 9:00pm or 10:00 pm

So if you want you get your tama to sleep a half an hour earlier without changing the time, all you have to do is turn out the lights. for example, your tamagotchi goes to bed at 9:00 pm. at 8:30 pm, you can turn off the lights, and it is sleeping! This is good if you want to go to bed early and you want your tama to not call for attention to turn off the lights. It also works any time between a half hour it goes to sleep, to 1 minute right before it goes to sleep. :D

If you already knew this, then cool, but I hope I helped someone! :)

It's a shame it won't work on v4s... Oh well, I think that the mail function is much more fun than the lights, anyway. :blink:

same here i would REALLY!! want to know how to i wonna know how to do it only without changing the time to wake it

Thank you for the tip! Again, it is a shame that you can't turn out the lights on a V4. Then again, I would always forget to do it anyway. :p

Thanks again, though. :p

1 question...how do u get it 2 wake up :D
[SIZE=8pt]All you have to do is change the time to when it is supposed to wake up. if you just turn on the lights, it won't work :D [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back