Want to hear somthing mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I dn't think myparents would do that...

My father threatens n stamping on them, but he doesn't. My Tamagotchis have often beeped in the night (when my mother looked after them), and yes, they got iriitated, but they wouldn't dream of breaking it...

Well, you should get your friend to buy you a replacement... That is quite a violent attidtude, I must say. :L

OMG MY FRIENDS OLDER SIS WAS SOOO TICKED OFF AT HER LITTLES SISTERS TAMA AND CHUCKED IT IN THIER POOL :D :eek: :(

Really? I dn't think myparents would do that...My father threatens n stamping on them, but he doesn't. My Tamagotchis have often beeped in the night (when my mother looked after them), and yes, they got iriitated, but they wouldn't dream of breaking it...

Well, you should get your friend to buy you a replacement... That is quite a violent attidtude, I must say. :L
My father and mother do the same but my dad says he was gonna smash it with a hammer >_>

My father got so mad at me for watching a tape of ''rugrats'' one time and he snapped it right in half in front of me

The story seems a little... Ridiculous. Why would the window by open if it snowed, and the temperature had already dropped?

The poor innocent tama... it was only asking for attention. :angry:

I know how annoying they are for people who don't share our love of tamas. There's this girl at my school that whenever she says them she tries to actually take them off me and keeps promising that one day she will smash them. She calls them all kinds of horrible names (and me) but I just ignore her. Tamas rock!!!! :angry: :angry: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :angry: B)

Hmm yeah so I am probably the oldest person on here I am a mom and I just bought my daughter 4 tamagothis (including a Mothra) and I am looking for the ocean, angel one and will buy a devilgothci for her also plus many more . . . That is nutz. I would never throw my daughters stuff out there. . . should throw the mom out in the snow (OPPS DID I SAY THAT) :)

actually I used to have them when I was younger and now that she had me take care of hers I am addicted AGAIN :) DARN

Just my 2 cents. . .

that is mean my dad always thretans to give my tama to my dog 4 her to chew up but he never has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back