Want to know what your tama might turn into?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of tama you have now:kutchitamatchiAge:0

Child,teen or adult:child

How you`ve been taking care of it:all happy hearts & hungry hearts filled

Generation its on:3

What you want it to turn into: violetchi/leaftchi
If it turns into a Young Mametchi,Nickatchi or any other teen,it would most likely turn into

Pyonkatchi,

Voiletchi,

Memetchi.

Many more.

My tama is a ;) and I'm going to give his baby boy who will be a teletchi the best care and I will keep his hearts full. It will be on generation 14. I want him to turn into a Wooltchi or a Dorotchi.
:(

The teletchi will turn into......

Child:probably Muzutamatchi not quite sure

Teen:Depends on what child you get

Adult:depends on what teen you get

Tell me what you get for child and teen then I could help more!

Type of tama you have now:

Age: 1, 2 tomorrow. (which will be the 16th of november)

Child,teen or adult: Teen

How you`ve been taking care of it: When it needs a meal, snack etc i feed it... attention time out/praise... play lotsa games... treat it really well!!

Generation its on: 1

What you want it to turn into: Leafitchi!!!

Thanks,

my tamas a boy V.3it was a kuchitamatchi now its a hikotchi

i always make sure it has full hungry hearts and happy he has FULL training bars second generation and i always make sure that his never over weight and play games until he doesn't anymore

my other tama boy v.3

he was a kuchitamatchi now his a hinatchi i always make sure it has full hungry hearts and happy he has FULL training bars second generation and i always make sure that his never over weight and play games until he doesn't anymore

V.2

is a girl

she was a marutchi now shes a UFOtchi FULL training bars she always 22 g and i try to make her hearts not go down more then twice shes never over weight and she is on the 1st generation
my hinatchi turned into BILL and my V2 UFOtchi turned into kusatchi and im not sure about my hikotchi it hasn't evolved i'll keep you informed about what he turns into

my hinatchi turned into BILL and my V2 UFOtchi turned into kusatchi and im not sure about my hikotchi it hasn't evolved i'll keep you informed about what he turns into
my hikotchi turned into a teketchi i wanted a mimitchi or dorotchi :)

Type of tama you have now: Hinatchi

Child,teen or adult: Teenager

How you`ve been taking care of it: Most of the time its hearts are full, I'm always checking it.

Generation its on: 2

What you want it to turn into: Bunbuntchi!

I keep my tamas in my avatar. :p

ok i have a mizutamatchi that is 0yrs

i feed it whenever its hungry

give it snacks to fill up its happy hearts

its a generation 1

i give it praise and timeout when needed

old what might it be

mimitchi is from perfect care, so look after it often, refill every dropped heart at once, clean up poo at once, react on every attention call and dont let it get overweight, just try 2 do all the very best 4 it

Im sorry if your tama didnt turn into that.I really dont have time to type all of your lists.Please,I will get to you guys a little later.sorry.

My character is :angry: i take really good care of it its gen.1 its a boy its name is bloop.I SO TOTALLY want it to be

O.k.,

My tama is a v3. It is a girl and as a toddler it was a tamatchi.

then, it became a teen whose name i don´t know. He looks pretty much like tamachi but he is taller and has a hairstyle that looks like a bannana shaped like group of hair over his forehead. he is the first generation cause it´s new, not because he died. he has had cavities 3 times and the min. of hungry has been 2 hearts and happy3.

sorry if it´s complicated.

Hi its me again what i want to know.,.......

V3

Girl

generation: 3rd

baby: mizutamatchi i always kept her hungry hearts full as much as i could

i accidently let her happy hearts drop FULLY and 1 hungry heart left she turned into

NIKATCHI........she has FULL training she always weighs 17g the lowest it goes

V3........

Boy

Generation: 1st (only because i lost it and someone had it and it died)

Baby: Mizutamatchi i always kept his hungry hearts full as much as i can 5 training points

Teen: he turned into an obotchi YAY i love obotchi

Adult:????????

V3.........

Girl

Generation: 3rd

Baby: Tamatchi i always kept her hungry hearts full as much as i can and she weighs 26g 4 training points

Teen: ?????? hope its Obotchi

V2

Girl

Generation: 2nd

Baby: Marutchi i always kept her happy hungry hearts FULL

Teen: prepolleritchi (thats how you spell it) FULL training happy hungry hearts FULL Always ready to be adult tomoz

Adult:??????

V2........

Boy

Generation: 1st

Teen:Ringotchi FULL training happy hungry hearts FULL Always ready to be adult tomoz

I'll be adding wat they turn into if you don't reply by then!

Last edited by a moderator:
O.k.,
My tama is a v3. It is a girl and as a toddler it was a tamatchi.

then, it became a teen whose name i don´t know. He looks pretty much like tamachi but he is taller and has a hairstyle that looks like a bannana shaped like group of hair over his forehead. he is the first generation cause it´s new, not because he died. he has had cavities 3 times and the min. of hungry has been 2 hearts and happy3.

sorry if it´s complicated.
ok.I think I know what your talkin about.okay,heres your data.

Pyonkatchi,Mametchi,Megatchi,Memetchi,KuchiPatchi,and a few more.Let me know what character you get!

Hi its me again what i want to know.,.......
V3

Girl

generation: 3rd

baby: mizutamatchi i always kept her hungry hearts full as much as i could

i accidently let her happy hearts drop FULLY and 1 hungry heart left she turned into

NIKATCHI........she has FULL training she always weighs 17g the lowest it goes

V3........

Boy

Generation: 1st (only because i lost it and someone had it and it died)

Baby: Mizutamatchi i always kept his hungry hearts full as much as i can 5 training points

Teen:?????? i tell u tomorrow wen he evolves!!

V3.........

Girl

Generation: 3rd

Baby: Tamatchi i always kept her hungry hearts full as much as i can

Teen:?????? i tell u tomorrow wen she evolves!!

V2

Girl

Generation: 2nd

Teen: prepolleritchi (thats how you spell it) FULL training happy hungry hearts FULL Always ready to be adult tomoz

V2........

Boy

Generation: 1st

Teen:Ringotchi FULL training happy hungry hearts FULL Always ready to be adult tomoz

I'll be adding wat they turn into if you don't reply by then!
for the first one you can get Leafetchi,Kuchipatchi,Pyonkatchi,Mametchi,Memetchi,maskitchi,and a little more.

second one,ill get too

third,tell me what he elvolves into

forth,I dont really know V2s,sorry for the disruptions :huh:

for the first one you can get Leafetchi,Kuchipatchi,Pyonkatchi,Mametchi,Memetchi,maskitchi,and a little more.

second one,ill get too

third,tell me what he elvolves into

forth,I dont really know V2s,sorry for the disruptions :huh:
my V3 boy turned into Obotchi!!!

I'll tell you wat tamatchi turns into this after noon

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back