WANTED: MIMITCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much times have you gotten a mimitchi?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• a bunch of times

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to get a mametchi?? I LOVE mametchis, but I have never got one. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get one!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know how to get a mametchi?? I LOVE mametchis, but I have never got one. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well my topics on mimitchis but if you do what they say on an odd generation, it will turn into a mametchi :huh:

put it to sleep all the time when it is time to evolve wake it up and let it evolve. keep repeating and you MIGHT get a mimitchi

Does anyone know how to get a mametchi?? I LOVE mametchis, but I have never got one. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get one!!!!!!!!!
I got one, but its just luck . I wish i got mimitchi

no, mimitchi is on even generations only

[SIZE=12pt]Well on the Tamagotchi V3 stickers/cards it says how to get both, young Mimitchi and just plain Mimitchi.[/SIZE]

Since it is from Bandai itself, this is the official way to get them.

Young Mimitchi:

Kuchitamatchi or Mohitamatchi in their even number generations are likely to evolve into one.

Mimitchi:

A teen tamagotchi in its even generations is likely to evolve into a Mimitchi if you make a few mistakes in both HAPPY and HUNGRY.

Hope that helps! :(

::ITACHI::

well mimitchi is a very extremley rare character.

i got it once and i paused it, i still have it now and its paused, i got it a few days ago on my v4

the teenage form was ringotchi, NOTICE:

Ringotchi has a 90% chance to evolve into a mimitchi on the v4.

my ringotchi was super smart also.

if you are trying to get a mimitchi in another version of tamagotchi, im sorry i do not know.

ps: take care of your tamagotchi very well, and it might turn into one, do not feed it when theres a heart or 2 down.

;) i dont really know, but i love my mimitchi.

and it was the first time EVER getting one,

i did not get one on my v1-v3 ever.

where do u take ur knowledge from ?

mimitchi hasnt been rare at all on v3, why should he b on v4 ?

and i dont think that 90 % of all ringos become mimitchi

u have to take perfect care of a baby to teen and it will turn into a mimitchi or a mametchi and if it doesnt...it will still be a perfect health character...u have to have its hearts ABOVE 4 at ALL times or it will NOT become a mimitchi and u should barely put it on pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back