War Against Coffretchi RP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffretchi: IF YOU GUYS STOP I'LL GIVE YOU COUPONS TO MY COFFRET SALON! GUYS?
Kikitchi: NO.

(Guys, Coffretchi isn't that bad. She's actually kinda cute)

(BTW I'm no longer Dazzmina here, I'm Dazzminatchi to make it funnier. Despite her name, Dazzminatchi is nothing like me. I hope.)

Dazzminatchi screams "COFFRETCHI IS THAT BAD! AM I THE ONLY COFFRETCHI HATER? DO NOT FALL UNDER COFFRETCHI'S SPELL OF CUTENESS! SHE IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dazzminatchi then says "sure! I'll stop. Your Coffret salon sounds great, you don't even have to give me a coupon, I'll go there!"

That was a perfect example of Dazzminatchi's multiple personalities. :p

Coffretchi: Oh, I am SO BEAUTIFUL! Well, time to squash these little ugly people, ha!

*a very japanese looking humanoid mech pops out of the ground and she climbs in*

Guys, I don't want to be a kill joy or anything, but doesn't this seem a little violent and inappropriate for TamaTalk? I'm not really sure if this applies to TT's rules..

Jeeze guys... I thought this was way less violent. Considering it has images and such... Since when was this violence acceptable? Everyone is intitled to opinion but in this way, not acceptable.

-topic closed-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back