Warnin'! Fishin' problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matchz

Reaction score
Warnin'! When your fishin' u might get a big fish,which will knock out your tama.

Its eyes will go an x shape an' uor tama wil ave' no more fishin' rod:angry:

which means you will have to bi another 1 which might take a long time

Matchz

Warnin'! When your fishin' u might get a big fish,which will knock out your tama. Its eyes will go an x shape an' uor tama wil ave' no more fishin' rod:angry:

which means you will have to bi another 1 which might take a long time

Matchz
i caught a big fish and my tama is fine :ichigotchi:

wen i get a fishin pole, and catch a big fish..i get the same face..BUUT it raises my happiness heart by one..so..

To Mimitchis_rock13579,

u r quite right but it happened 2 my tama and it won bump 3 times in a row :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Catching a big fish gets rid of your fishing rod

If you catch a big fish, it fills one heart of happiness and you still keep your rod until you get points. If you continue to not get points then you obviously keep trying. :D B) :nyatchi: :D B)

*best~wishes*

*Tamalover09*

Catching a big fish gets rid of your fishing rod
If you catch a big fish, it fills one heart of happiness and you still keep your rod until you get points. If you continue to not get points then you obviously keep trying. :( :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :(

*best~wishes*

*Tamalover09*

My'n had full hearts so how should i know that :( :( and it got rid of my fishing rod

Well Matchz, you have provided some interesting, although apparently incorrect information.

Thanks.

If you get a really big fish and there's also music, then you can't use it anymore.

i got the fishin rod I caught a big fish and i lost my rod :unsure: :blink: :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :D :p B) :) :)

Well all u people think i'm wrong,it happened to me and its happened to some other people i know :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I brought a fishing pole and kept getting cans and little fish i used the same fishing pole 20 times and on the last go i CAUGHT 500POINTS so FISHING POLES are always entertaining and the BIG FISH always makes my tamagotchi happy and i have 2 v3's with same happy responce all together we have 6 v3's sharing my house & i WUV them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back