Warning! Atenndion all V3 owners! Please read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to: mametchi man,

the BOOM BOX does NOT dissapear after you use it, u can use it as many times as you like.javascript:emoticon(' :furawatchi: ') :D

If oyu press the CD if you have the boom box then nothing will happen. BUt if you have the Boom Box and not the CD then it will plays music. Its really cute. But like *santagotchi* said, dont put em together cuz they explode.

-KG

Yea I already knew about that. I love the boombox! Oh, and I've never seen the Ipod on V3. Is it in the store or is it a souvenier?

I have a boombox and the CD. It wont break like that the boombox breaks if u USE the CD. When u use the Cd, u hear a different song, but when the CD song is over, your boombox explodes..i saw this happen on my cousins tamagotchi...

Woah...ok.... thanks for the warning.The question that still remains unanswered though is......

What is the CD used for?
The CD is used for music, duh. when u use the CD (and u have a boombox) then it plays a different song on the boombox and when the song is over, the boombox explodes (what a bummer, i like that song).

[SIZE=21pt] For V3 owners! Warning: DO NOT buy the boom box and the CD together. The CD will bust the boom box and the boom box is 1400 points! If you want the CD badly and you have the boom box, wrap or throw away the boom box and vice versa. When an item is wrapped it can't be used. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE POINTS![/SIZE]
not be rude but .......I ALREADY NEW THAT!!!! :angry: :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :ph34r: :huh:

Thank for the info!!!

Just to let you know the ipod is music which is in your items the same as V2.

wow a friend told me a cheat to get a tama customize mode read link for cheatcheat
Umm...it's kinda obvious that it's a trick. I didn't click on it, because when you put your cursor on top, it'll say the website. It's the brain thingy.

Anyway....

Thanks for the tip, *santagotchi*!

[SIZE=21pt] For V3 owners! Warning: DO NOT buy the boom box and the CD together. The CD will bust the boom box and the boom box is 1400 points! If you want the CD badly and you have the boom box, wrap or throw away the boom box and vice versa. When an item is wrapped it can't be used. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE POINTS![/SIZE]
That happened to me! :ph34r:

BUT if you have make up and a mirror, play with the mirror. surprise! (but you will use the makeup, but it is worth it!)

If done then the cd is non useable the tama will just look stupidly at it and will be confused. and the cd doesn't break it all the time there are occasions where the boom box comes out from the hard rock music alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back