Warrior Cats ~ Into the Wild

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barky

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of the first Warrior Cats book, and I never thought I'd like it!! Loads of people on TamaTalk are like, "OMG Warrior Cats!!!" and until I actually found the book crammed in the bookcase at school, I was like, "Whatever."

I'm enjoying it so far. Although some of the things the cats do are little far-fetched, the other parts make up for it :D :)

I'm also a bit concerned for the cats *frowns*. I mean, if there's a cat they don't think is in their Clan they're like, "ARGHHHHH ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

I know the title is Warrior Cats, but they shouldn't jump on every other cat they meet. xD

How many Warrior Cats' books are there? Have you read them?

Best Wishes

barky

I've read...er...4 or 5 of the books. They are extremely good!! :p

Have fun reading the Warrior Series. Seriously: with each book, it gets more and more exciting.

Untilll you hit TNP. Then your just basically reading a sappy romance. But Teapot is good so far. :3
Yeah, correct. Not to mention it's pretty boring. Maybe because the last series ended so intense? Is that the word?

Well, there are like, 6 in every series. I'm not going to name them all, because so far there are 15 books and I think 3 "Mangas*"

* They aren't mangas. They aren't anime and you don't read them backwards. They are comic books.

And just to let you know, Teapot is The Power of Three. Take the initials and you get TPoT. You do the rest. Put a hyphin somewhere in that word. The Powter of Three is the third series. The last finished book I believe is Outcast.

Me too. Kinda. I was going to start reading it when it was in my school library. I shirked it off. My friend was like, on the second series by the time I started. It was pretty good. But my mom made me read another book(for a report). Later when i started reading it, i could stay on it. But i made it through. I finished the first and second series and the field guide.

There are three main series. They didn't release all the of the third series. I read(on the internet) that they will be making a fourth series. My friend said that she thinks the third series is about Scourge. You'll read about Scourge in the last book of the first series and field guide. I thinks there's supposed to be six books in each regular series. There's a series that ha currently one book, and i kinda think there's going to be a new book in that one. There's also three 'manga' books. As Shadowfire said, they're not really manga, they are comic books(but thick ones!)

About the attacking other cats thing, it's in the warriors code. Cats must challenge any other cats who come into their territory. Loners don't care though; they're lives are outside of the warrior code, though they're allowed to follow them and I know one that does. If i tell you who, it'll be a spoiler.

Warriors ROCK!!! I've read the Into the wild series and the new prophecy series

Warrior cats

I like to read them

they are really interesting

series 1: into the wild, Fire and ice, Forest of secrets, rising storm, a Dangerous path, The darkest hour

Series 2: Midnight, moonrise, dawn, starlight, twilight, Sunset

Series 3: The sight, Dark river, outcast. (out at the moment)

plus Graystripes manga trilogy, the field guide and the super edition Firestar's Quest

and more coming soon

you will have a lot to read

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back