Warriors: StarlightClan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ino yamanaka

Reaction score
StarlightClan

Has anyone ever heard of the book series ‘Warriors?’ I love the books. I think they are great. I know if you go to the websites, there are loads of roleplaying cat clans. I figured if there are enough people who are interested, I would set up one!

For those who don’t know what the series is about, here is what you need to read!

-‘Warriors’ is about wild cat clans that hold their ground in their territory and are prepared to take down any cat that wants to mess with their clan. Each clan has its own territory. In that territory, there are nests for sleeping, a place for food, a kitten nest, a clan leader nest, a medicine area, and a commonplace for meetings.

-The clan leader is the advisor and lead protector of the clan. This leader is chosen by the gods and the clan cats.

-The medicine cat is exactly that. He or she is the cat that heals the wounds of the Warrior cats of the clans.

-The kittens are kept in a nest by a nurse cat who will watch over them until they are ready to become an apprentice of a Warrior cat.

-Warriors go out every day to find food to feed the clan.

-An apprentice is assigned to every available Warrior cat. After watching the Warrior in battle and learning the ways of the Warrior, the apprentice is given a series of tests to become a Warrior of the clan.

---Rules:

Do not curse or post anything vulgar or profound. Also, speak with literacy where people can read what you are saying...

You can breed with other cats in the clan, but force breeding will not be allowed. I will decide if the breeding is allowed.

If you aren't rping put words in brackets: [] {} ()

When there are 15 members, a clan leader will be chosen.

~I will not be a cat in the clan; I will handle what people do as in, what kind of food was brought back for the day, how many kits there are, whose mate is whose, and what happens in the clan.

You DO NOT have to read the books to join the clan! Just follow the rules and have fun!

Join Form:

Cat Name:

Description of your cat:

Personality:

Camp- StarlightClan’s camp is a clearing surrounded by willow trees. Upon entering the camp, to the right is the Clan Leader’s den and just outside of that is a large rock where the leader stands during meetings. To the left is the Warriors’ den. It has soft moss and grass for sleeping and is protected by willow branches. To the right of the Warriors’ den is the Medicine Cat’s den and healing area. This looks more like a clump of branches all twisted together as to keep the medicine safe from the heat of the sun in the daytime. To the right of that is the Nursery where the kits are kept. It is a large, twisted mess of branches that are strong for protection.

Territory- StarlightClan’s territory is of course their camp, along with the river behind the camp, and the sharp rocks that make a 500 ft. perimeter around the camp.

(If I have forgotten something, remind me and I can add it! Thanks!)

Clan Leader-

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Warriors:

Nightwhisker-Small sleek black cat with pale grey eyes, and long whiskers-Female-Is very resilient and willing to serve her clan. But at times she may be stubborn as a rock and has a very short temper and should not be messed with.

Rivershadow-Light silver with blue blue blue eyes. Had a white spot on her right front paw. Long tail.-Female-Quiet, often lost in thought. Not so battle friendly. Swift with long claws, she CAN battle if need be.

Apprentices:

Kits:

Queens:

Elders:

Last edited by a moderator:
Join Form

Cat Name: Nightwhisker

Description of your cat: Small sleek black cat with pale grey eyes, AND long whiskers.

Personality: Is very resilient and willing to serve her clan. But at times she may be stubborn as a rock and has a very short temper and should not be messed with.

Cat Name: Rivershadow

Description of your cat: Light silver with blue blue blue eyes. Had a white spot on her right front paw. Long tail.

Personality: Quiet, often lost in thought. Not so battle friendly. Swift with long claws, she CAN battle if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back