Was the V3 worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was the V3 worth it?

• No. It was hardly any different than V2.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was ok but the V4 is much better.

• Yes! It was worth it! The new games are awsome!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafana

Reaction score
me and my friend were talking about ths today. XD :mametchi:

This should probably go in "What's On Your Mind". Maybe a guide can move it. I'll be sure to contact one for you. :wacko:

So, you're asking if the V3's were worth $14.95? Definately. I got so obsessed myself with the V3's that I ended up with atleast 5-6! :ph34r: Others may have different opinions, though. The new games, I thought were alright. Bandai could've definately gotten more creative. I thought they were awesome, otherwise. :mametchi:

ok thanks. i just joined today so i dont know all the topics yet:D i would rather be getting 5-6 v4s:D

ok thanks. i just joined today so i dont know all the topics yet:D i would rather be getting 5-6 v4s:D
if you want, you can intro. your self in the intro and depart section! :)

I love my V3. the games are OK. Heading is really good. There's a lot of good things about V3s and a few bad things, but they're worth it.

Matchy :)

In my opinon, V4's has ups and downs. It can have robber that steal your points. In V3, the games were okay, but some of them were hard. But I think overall, V4 is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back