wat shall i get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shall i get an en-tama or corner shop?

• en-tama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • corner shop

• neither

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah_stig

Reaction score
i no i'm gettin money for my bday as well as a ds but i cant decide wat to do wiv my money. i checked on the internet for tama things and those were my favourotes but i really decide help me plz :angry:

Entama! I have corner shop, and at first its fun, then you just keep playing it to beat it, then you dont really want to play it any more.

It will be cool to have an entama, they have a lot of features and stuff!

i think i will probly get entama coz fluffums has put reasons and jorlaur hasn't but thanks for voting both of u i like when ppl give their opinions

u no just coz i think i'm gettin da entama u can still giv me ure opinions

o k

It's actually your own opinion, you can guess 4 yourself, but you can always take other peoples advice. Corner shop, like fluffums said, is fun when you get it, but after a while it's boring. ;)

In my opinion maybe you should get more birthday money two buy BOTH games B)

Bye,

Jorlaur

cool that would b gr8 i'd probly hav 2 buy en tama first then do a lot of saving up to get coorner shop.

I'm getting a DS with loads of games including tama corner shop for my birthday. And an entama!

OMG!! This is my 5,000th post!!

o kIt's actually your own opinion, you can guess 4 yourself, but you can always take other peoples advice. Corner shop, like fluffums said, is fun when you get it, but after a while it's boring. :furawatchi:

In my opinion maybe you should get more birthday money two buy BOTH games :gozarutchi:

Bye,

Jorlaur
:chohimetchi: I agree.

id say corner shop. remember en-tamas are japanese!!! how on earth would you read the stuff???

Entamas.

Chaochy, Japanese is no big deal on them. xD I dont know any Japanese, and I can still look after it. Its pretty simple if you follow soem instructions.

I dont have corner shop, but like all DS games, I bet they need constance, and you'd probably get a bit bored of it in the end. That doesnt happen with entamas. :pochitchi: I just bought my second one. Entamas are really worth it. :D

i've decided wat i gonna do now i will get an entama, then get another v2 before they go out of stock every where and then get corner shop. :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back