Wat tama do u hate!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looooooove all tama's but if i haaaaaaaaad to choose one that i liked least then i'd say debatchi.

Siz :furawatchi:

Hey!!! I have Debatchi!!! And I love it!!!

Out of V1 characters I'd choose Gozarutchi (no offense Gozarutchi) but from V2... I must think more about this one. :hitodetchi: I must say that on V2 I hate getting V1 characters. :puroperatchi: But I don't mind too much.

My ex-friend hates Memetchi's to death so she resets her Tamagotchi whenever she gets it.

Hey!!! I have Debatchi!!! And I love it!!!Out of V1 characters I'd choose Gozarutchi (no offense Gozarutchi) but from V2... I must think more about this one. ;) I must say that on V2 I hate getting V1 characters. :angry: But I don't mind too much.

My ex-friend hates Memetchi's to death so she resets her Tamagotchi whenever she gets it.
Memetchi? I love Memetchi! Its one of my fav's on v1! I don't like Govarotchi that much and I aggree with you, I don't really like getting version 1 chactars on v2.

Memetchi? I love Memetchi! Its one of my fav's on v1! I don't like Govarotchi that much and I aggree with you, I don't really like getting version 1 chactars on v2.
I know but I suppose it is kind of normal with my ex-friend. She is very sadic and she is a bully. Maybe morbid would be the correct word. *shudders*

i dont hate any of the tamas cuz i think they r all cute in sum way or the next plus they r all fun to play with especially when u have U.F.O. :(

[SIZE=21pt]YAHOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS MY 300th POST[/SIZE]

I absolutely DREAD memetchi! I want to murder her!!!!!Her she is after she heard me: :ph34r: :lol: :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D

I absolutely DREAD memetchi! I want to murder her!!!!!Her she is after she heard me: :( :huh: :( :( :( :( :(
Does that mean you don`t like me then? I didn`t call myself memetchi star because it is my fav tama but I like most tama characters expecilly pochitchi which I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back