watch out! coz here comes trouble!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

p!nk

Reaction score
hi my name is p!nk( im not the famous one hands down.) and as u may know im new coz of my post count. my fave bands/singers are p!nk(well duh!) eskimo joe, red hot chilli peppers, rouge traders, jet, rhianna, sandi thom(sometimes i do wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair!hehe)nelly furtardo(im not a maneater!), tv rock (BIMBO nation)

and heaps more! im really nice and i would really like some friensd! oh and if ur from tamaisland i am gotchiqueen.

so hi ppls!

Great I'm glad joined if U need any help juat PM me if I don't know I'll PM Auburn or just call for her(she's my lil'sis who is a few in. taller than me don't ask Y ) she also calls me her evil twin plez don't listen to wat she says about me enjoy tama talk

Hello and welcome to tamatalk p!nk! :(

Have a good explore to get use to all the different forums and I'm soon you'll soon settle in fine. ;) Please take some time to look through the tamatalk rules and the pinned topics of the different sections - the pinned topics are high lighted in bold black writing. If you need any help then send me a PM. :)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back