Wats debugging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc-tama

Reaction score
ive heard of ppl debugging tamagotchis and choosing pets that way how do they do it... wat is it... and what does it do????? :angry: :ph34r: :D :) :

EDIT : Please don't use an excessive number of smilies :wacko:

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is something that might help

How do I debug my tama?

If anyone is unsure of how to actually debug - its quite well explained on pixelmood.com in this topic

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

with some really nice pics of how to do it. They are actually debugging a V1 - but it is the same for a V2. V3s can also be debugged.

Some hints:

I had to rub the semicircles a few times before it worked - it may be better to actually rub with the pencil between the two semi-circles.

If the egg does not hatch within a few seconds - you will need to repeat the process all over again. If you have done it correctly - the egg should hatch within a few seconds - as soon as this happens you can press A to scroll through all the characters you can choose from (babies/toddlers/teens/adults including secret chracters, old timers etc)

Why would I debug my tama?

A debugged tama can be used to choose a particular character that you want; to view secret characters that are not normally seen on your tama's version; or to use your tama in hyperspeed so it grows really quickly.

Moved to Help for new tamagotchi pet owners

thx thats really cool but i live in australia... does it work on the tamas we get over here??

thx thats really cool but i live in australia... does it work on the tamas we get over here??
No, sadly it does not work on Connextions. If you'd like to de-bug, order a REAL V3 tamagotchi that was made in the US and you can try it! Although it can ruin your tamagotchi forever and it won't work. You can find V3 US tamagotchis on ebay, but if you buy one, be sure that it's real.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back