-waves- Hi to all Tama Lovers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remine

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

Most would say that for a 17 year old, nearly 18, and starting my last year at high school, my life has no place for a tamagotchi.

Well, I say "Guess again!".

Thus far in my not-so-long life I have had only two tamagotchis. I bought them when I was around 11-12 years old and didn't really know about fakes and real ones - the stores here only had fakes, I realize that now.

My first one is a green and yellow Dinkie Dino 24 in 1 that had a few cute pets. I still love that lil device. It's well made, it's lasted quite a few years. However, the one downside is the timer - the seconds run too fast. Yup, one of those fakes. It has lived to adulthood and dying of natural age a few scarce times, until I stopped trying to play it.

My second one was bought soon after, in the hopes of it being better - a purple teletubby, however it broke entirely too fast. I don't remember if the actual tamagotchi was buggy or glitchy, but I remember it broke in my hands without it never being dropped or mistreated. Ah well.

Recently my interest in v-pets has been reignited, and after some looking and swearing I'd get an original Bandai tamagotchi, it was time to pick a model.

I searched for descriptions of different models and their options, and somehow fell in love with one of the old-school classics. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I want an Angelgotchi/Tamagotchi Angel. My birthday is in two months, I'm saving money, getting a paypal right after my birthday and buying a Blue/Silver. I'm not sure how much my budget will be, but at that point of time I doubt I'll be able to afford an English one, unless I get very lucky with an auction around that point of time xD

And this is my long introduction. Feel free to call me just Remi, and I do apologize for stealing that Angelgotchi picture in my avatar from somebody through Google! Will be updating it with a picture of my own soon enough >:3

Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you get that Angelgotchi you wanted! xD

P.S. Yeah, I didn't wanna get some random picture from Google so I took a picture of my own Tamagotchi Lanyard and made it my avvie. xD

Haha I'm in highschool too! Grade 11. I'm glad that there are some other older highschool kids who wanna hang back and not be called childish for liking these toys! Do you bring yours to school? I don't cause I'll be laughed at sadly. :(

Welcome to TamaTalk! You're definitely not too old for Tamagotchis, I can tell you that. :ichigotchi:

See you around the forums!

Welcome to TamaTalk! As others have said, you're never too old for Tamagotchi. I'm 17 tomorrow and I definitely still love my Tamagotchis.

welcome here!

I got an angelgotchi too, actually; I found it really cheap off ebay, and I think it's a very good choice!!

People find me too old for tamagotchis too, but I just think they're wrong :D

welcome anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back