Ways to deal with illnesses (Life-threatening/Non Life-threatening) during life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Since my life is sort of going by so fast, I have a slight fear of dying in the near future. What if I come down with an uncurable illness? What if I never get to see my family again and I can't fufill my dreams?

How do I cope with what I have if it's life-threatening or not life-threatening in the future?

You're right, life does fly by quickly. That's why it's best not to worry about things that might or might not happen, like getting sick. Concentrate on the present, on your current health, and you will be able to prevent most illnesses simply by keeping yourself healthy right now. Preventative health care is just as important, if not more so, than treating illnesses you already have!

Just remember that the chances of getting seriously ill, especially something life-threatening, is extremely slim when you're in good health and even if you're just in okay health. And if you did have something life-threatening but curable, then where there is a cure, there is a way to beat it. Live a fulfilling life, don't hold back, don't fear anything you don't have to, and follow your dreams, and you'll never have to worry about regretting the things you never got to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
To deal with... is always going to be hard. Once you learn that and step over your hurdles, you will be better for it. You can choose to let it bug you, or you can get above it.

I have problems myself, but I can't do much anything about it because its multiple things and one likely to be auto immune in the same place, makes it suck only harder. I hate it, but I choose to continue to do my best and hope it doesn't occur when the time is bad. As it does happen, I suck it up and power through it regardless. So trust me, its hard to keep going or worry it won't be better. I may make it sound easy, but its not, I am human too and sometimes, it is too much and I do stop. I try not to stop long, because that can intime make it worse. I sometimes need reminding to stay positive and staying positive is your best thing to be.

Of what I do know about you... You can help with learning about the issues you do have and find out how you can improve yourself and get healthier. Eating better, getting enough sleep, excercising, knowing your limits and strengths and simply education. Its also important to keep yourself happy and surround yourself with others who support that and like you for whom you are.

You're right, life does fly by quickly. That's why it's best not to worry about things that might or might not happen, like getting sick. Concentrate on the present, on your current health, and you will be able to prevent most illnesses simply by keeping yourself healthy right now. Preventative health care is just as important, if not more so, than treating illnesses you already have!

Just remember that the chances of getting seriously ill, especially something life-threatening, is extremely slim when you're in good health and even if you're just in okay health. And if you did have something life-threatening but curable, then where there is a cure, there is a way to beat it. Live a fulfilling life, don't hold back, don't fear anything you don't have to, and follow your dreams, and you'll never have to worry about regretting the things you never got to do.

To deal with... is always going to be hard. Once you learn that and step over your hurdles, you will be better for it. You can choose to let it bug you, or you can get above it.

I have problems myself, but I can't do much anything about it because its multiple things and one likely to be auto immune in the same place, makes it suck only harder. I hate it, but I choose to continue to do my best and hope it doesn't occur when the time is bad. As it does happen, I suck it up and power through it regardless. So trust me, its hard to keep going or worry it won't be better. I may make it sound easy, but its not, I am human too and sometimes, it is too much and I do stop. I try not to stop long, because that can intime make it worse. I sometimes need reminding to stay positive and staying positive is your best thing to be.

Of what I do know about you... You can help with learning about the issues you do have and find out how you can improve yourself and get healthier. Eating better, getting enough sleep, excercising, knowing your limits and strengths and simply education. Its also important to keep yourself happy and surround yourself with others who support that and like you for whom you are.

Thank you both...I feel much better about this.

Time is undefeated. It's just a fact of life that we all have to come to terms with. Do your best to live in the present moment and not to dwell on the things you can't control. You'll just let all the good things in life pass you by. Always be appreciative for what you have, including your loved ones and your health, and make the most of the life you have. As a healthcare provider, I agree with a lot of what the others have already said about preventative care. Take care of yourself through healthy habits, like a good diet and exercise. Surround yourself with people who you can talk to or just be with when you're having trouble coping with difficult situations.

You'll know how to control such things when they happen. Right now, feel lucky and blessed that you don't have such illnesses or diseases. Thinking about anything in the future is pretty scary, but there's no point wasting time thinking about future problems. You're young. Use the advantage of being young to the fullest. As others said, you could also do many things to keep healthy and prevent those kind of things from happening.

Preventative care. And, if you're religious, prayers work wonders. Even if you yourself are not religious, other people can pray for you. :)

Time is undefeated. It's just a fact of life that we all have to come to terms with. Do your best to live in the present moment and not to dwell on the things you can't control. You'll just let all the good things in life pass you by. Always be appreciative for what you have, including your loved ones and your health, and make the most of the life you have. As a healthcare provider, I agree with a lot of what the others have already said about preventative care. Take care of yourself through healthy habits, like a good diet and exercise. Surround yourself with people who you can talk to or just be with when you're having trouble coping with difficult situations.

You'll know how to control such things when they happen. Right now, feel lucky and blessed that you don't have such illnesses or diseases. Thinking about anything in the future is pretty scary, but there's no point wasting time thinking about future problems. You're young. Use the advantage of being young to the fullest. As others said, you could also do many things to keep healthy and prevent those kind of things from happening.
Thank you. I shall take these into account and live the healthiest life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back